Easy no bake caramel apple cheesecake 🍏. One of my favourite no-bake cheesecakes by far! This no-bake caramel apple cheesecake is a must try this season. This No Bake Caramel Apple Cheesecake Trifle is a super easy entertaining recipe that is rich, elegant, and can be made way Baked Pumpkin Pie Donuts.
Buttery base, super creamy spiced No-Bake Cheesecake Filling. Watch the video to see how creamy this cheesecake is and the They are baked ones but so ridiculously easy that everybody's loving them! And I also wrote tips on how to. You can have Easy no bake caramel apple cheesecake 🍏 using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy no bake caramel apple cheesecake 🍏
- You need 1 of graham cracker pie crust.
- It’s 2 bars of cream cheese softened.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1.5 cups of cool whip.
- It’s 1/2 cup of lemon juice.
- It’s 2 of Granny Smith apples.
- You need of Hershey’s caramel ice cream topping.
This incredibly yummy no bake caramel apple cheesecake recipe is a fantastic quick and easy dessert idea! These little guys are all of the goodness of caramel apples "no-baked" into fluffy, creamy individual cheesecakes that everyone will love! I absolutely LOVE how pretty these caramel apple cheesecake parfaits look. Plus, you can't beat a classic graham cracker crust topped with the creamiest, perfectly sweet caramel-y apple pie filling cheesecake.
Easy no bake caramel apple cheesecake 🍏 instructions
- Beat the softened cream cheese,sugar and cool whip until smooth and pour into crust. Refrigerate about an hour until firm..
- Soak cubes up apples in lemon juice for about 30 minutes to prevent them from turning brown and place on top cheesecake..
- Drizzle with caramel sauce and you can top with chopped nuts like peanuts or pecans..
This post may contain affiliate links. We've curated a bunch of recipes & tips to make cooking easier for you during this time!. We chopped up a couple of our favorite apples and tossed them in sauce pan. This apple cheesecake won the grand prize in an apple recipe contest. With caramel both on the bottom and over the top, every bite is sinfully delicious.