Arby’s beef and cheddar copycat. This is a copycat recipe for Arby's Beef and Cheddar. Scroll to bottom for full recipe card with ingredients. I would eat at Arby's everyday if I could but I don't live very close to one so I decided to try to duplicate the Beef and Cheddar sandwich.
Fluffy onion buns are spread with a robust house sauce, piled high with thinly sliced roast beef, and dripping with an addicting cheese sauce. It is the most spot-on copycat of one of our favorite. If you liked this video hit the thumbs up button and leave a comment below. You can cook Arby’s beef and cheddar copycat using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Arby’s beef and cheddar copycat
- Prepare of Roast beef lunch meat.
- Prepare of Onion hamburger buns (Pepperidge farm).
- You need of Fritos Mild cheddar cheese room temperature.
- It’s of Catalina classic kraft.
- It’s of Arby’s fries for the side.
This has been such a highly requested video so I had to finally put it together. This is so easy and tastes similar enough to achieve the "copycat" title. The sauce Arby's puts on the bottom of their beef and cheddar sandwiches is actually called "Red Ranch Sauce" it's different from "Arby's Sauce." Arby's Double Beef 'n Cheddar features double the amount of tender roast beef as Arby's Beef 'n Cheddar Classic. This is great news for people who are tired of buying two Beef 'n Cheddar Classics, then moving all the roast beef, cheddar cheese sauce, and Red Ranch onto one onion roll.
Arby’s beef and cheddar copycat instructions
- Toast buns.
- Heat lunchemeat in a microwave (I did 1 min and 30 seconds at 30 seconds x3 moving them around, as some of it wasn’t heating up moved them around 3 different times).
- Built sandwiches, meat, then cheese sauce goes on the meat, Catalina dressing goes to the top bun. Heat sandwich in microwave for 10 seconds..
This copycat recipe for the classic Arby's sandwich will give you fast-food flavor without ever having to leave the house. What I didn't expect to love as much as I did was the roast beef sandwich oozing with cheddar sauce. It's been years since I've had that sandwich, but an Arby's ad online made me. Get the recipe: Arby's Beef 'n Cheddar Classic. What is that sign — Hat, side of beef or oven mitt?