Bacon Cheddar Ranch Pasta Salad. Make This Classic Potluck Salad With Layers Of Veggies, Bacon And Cheese. I have always loved Suddenly Salad's. The ranch-mayo dressing is the perfect balance to provide flavor and creaminess without overpowering the other ingredients.
This pasta salad recipe takes about twenty minutes to prepare and serves eight people. Make this delicious cold pasta salad for your parties or potlucks! When the pasta is tender, rinse well with cold water. You can cook Bacon Cheddar Ranch Pasta Salad using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bacon Cheddar Ranch Pasta Salad
- It’s 3 cups of bow-tie pasta, uncooked.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of cheddar cheese crumbles.
- Prepare 6 slices of cooked bacon, diced.
- Prepare 2-3 of small tomatoes, seeded & diced.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of fresh broccoli, chopped.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of red onions, diced.
- It’s 1/3 cup of black olives.
- You need 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 1/2 cup of creamy ranch dressing.
- You need 1 clove of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1/2-1 teaspoon of oregano.
Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad: a quick, easy & creamy pasta salad with cheddar cheese, bacon, peas & ranch seasoning all tossed together for a great potluck dish! This Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad is going to be your new favorite side dish to take to a party, a potluck, a bbq…or to eat all all alone. I mean, this is a bacon cheddar ranch pasta salad with bits of juicy chicken inside. Obviously, I need to be making this year round.
Bacon Cheddar Ranch Pasta Salad step by step
- Cook pasta until al dente. Be careful not overcook. Drain pasta and rinse with cold water until pasta is cool. Add drained pasta to a large bowl. Add in the bacon, broccoli, red onions, black olives, and tomatoes. essing in with the pasta mixture until well coated..
- Toss to combine. (you may need to add a tiny bit of water to moisten the pasta if it's too sticky to toss) In a small bowl, stir together the mayonnaise, ranch dressing, garlic and oregano. When ready to serve, mix the dressing.
- Serve immediately..
- Notes- when I made this I was low on ingredients so I substitute it for lettuce, and my kids don’t black olives so I left it out. I just used ranch because I have no mayo….
First let's talk about the dressing. Pasta salad dressing: Pasta salad is often dressed with an Italian sort of dressing – olive oil, vinegar, and some herbs. This Hidden Valley Ranch bacon ranch pasta salad is the best way to have an awesome Super Bowl party or summer picnic or just an awesome party! Heck, it's even great just on Saturdays! This girl is not a huge fan of mayonnaise, so I wanted to come up with a creamy pasta salad that had a little bit more flare to it than other easy pasta salad.