Apple cookies with oat flour and almonds. This wholesome, honey-sweetened apple crisp is covered in an irresistible oat, almond meal and pecan topping. Whole Foods and Vegetarian Recipe Blog. These apple cookies are perfect for fall!
These thick, soft, and chewy apple oatmeal cookies are guaranteed to be your new favorite cookie for fall! Mix in the oats, then the chopped apple until fully combined. Cover and refrigerate the dough for at We used spelt flour and less nutmeg and it turned out great. You can cook Apple cookies with oat flour and almonds using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Apple cookies with oat flour and almonds
- It’s 200 gr of oat flour.
- You need 30 gr of almonds in pieces.
- You need 150 ml of almond or nut milk.
- Prepare 50 gr of coconut sugar.
- Prepare 20 gr of soya butter.
- Prepare 1 of small egg.
- You need 1 tsp of dry yeast.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s 1 of apple in small pieces.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Cinammon.
Next time I'm going to try to add. I love my oatmeal cookies to be chock-full of oats, so I actually use more oats than flour. Be sure to use the instant kind because they provide a better chewy texture. Just like their namesake, these Apple Pie Oatmeal Cookies are full of fruit and lots of warm spices.
Apple cookies with oat flour and almonds instructions
- Cut the apple (any kind in small pieces).
- In a bowl, mix all ingredients and stir. Put also the apples and give another light stir. Let it get firm in the fridge for an hour..
- Make small bites with help of 2 spoons and put them in a tray..
- Preheat the oven in 170 degrees and bake them for 12-15 minutes depends the oven..
- Let them cool in the tray for 15 min and….enjoy!!!!.
Use certified gluten-free oats if needed to make this recipe gluten-free. Use pink lady or granny smith. Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Cookies are the perfect thing to bake any day of the year but I especially love Add flour mixture to dough mix until combined, then mix in apples. Scoop dough out using a A delicious, soft cake-like cookie filled with oats, loaded with tiny chunks of apples and swirled with. Apple Cookies loaded with fresh apples, cinnamon and oatmeal are the softest, chewiest, most addicting Fall cookie!