White Cheddar Crab Stuffed Mushrooms. White Cheddar Stuffed Mushrooms are an easy make-ahead appetizer idea! They taste just like the Longhorn restaurant with a golden Parmesan crusted topping and flavorful white cheddar sauce. Best (and easiest) stuffed mushrooms I've made.
Skinny Cheese and Bacon Stuffed Mushrooms. White Cheddar Stuffed Mushrooms are an easy make-ahead appetizer idea! They taste just like the Longhorn restaurant with a golden Parmesan crusted topping. You can cook White Cheddar Crab Stuffed Mushrooms using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of White Cheddar Crab Stuffed Mushrooms
- It’s 12 of Large White Mushrooms or Baby Bellas.
- It’s 2 (6 oz.) of cans crab meat: 1 Lump + 1 Fancy.
- It’s 1 Cup of shredded White Cheddar Cheese.
- You need 1/2 Cup of White Cheddar + Parmesan Cheese.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Melted Butter.
- You need 1/2 Cup of plain dry bread crumbs.
- It’s 1 of Egg, beaten.
- You need 3 Tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- You need 1 tsp of Dry Mustard powder.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of Ground Red Pepper.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of Black Pepper.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of Garlic Salt.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
These epic crab stuffed mushrooms always vanish fast! We love them so much I even make them as a side dish with dinner every few weeks. These tender stuffed mushroom caps are filled to the brim with cream cheese, garlic, white cheddar, and jalapeño goodness and topped with an optional. These crab-stuffed mushrooms are a spin on my garlic roasted mushrooms.
White Cheddar Crab Stuffed Mushrooms step by step
- Lightly oil a small 9×9 glass pan with olive oil..
- Remove stems, place caps in pan and chop 1/4 of stems (discard rest) to add to filling. In a medium bowl, mix crabmeat, chopped mushroom stems, dry mustard, 1 cup white cheddar cheese, 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, bread crumbs, red and black pepper. Mix well and then stir in egg and mayonnaise..
- Use a small spoon to mound filling onto each mushroom cap. Melt butter add garlic salt and mix then drizzle over the filled mushrooms. Sprinkle remaining 1/4 cup of Parmesan cheese on top of filled mushrooms..
- Bake 20-25 minutes at 425°..
- Note: can be prepared and refrigerated. Add approximately 10 minutes to cook time..
They are delicious and fun to eat, and I heated the crabmeat with green onions, cream cheese, egg, and spices in a skillet and stuffed the mushrooms with the mixture before topping each one with shredded cheddar cheese. Crab Stuffed Mushrooms are rich, cheesy, and insanely addictive. You'll want to eat the filling all by itself but it's even BETTER when it's hot and bubbly! I like to use baby portobello mushrooms, but white button mushrooms are great too. Either way, I love them to the moon and back!