One pot broccoli cheddar soup. Embrace The Cheesiness Of Velveeta Recipes! Buy Groceries at Amazon & Save. Trim the stems off the broccoli heads and chop into small florets.
Stir in the half-and-half and mix until the contents reach a simmer. Creamy and delicious broccoli cheddar soup made in ONE POT on the stovetop. This soup is easy to make and full of flavor (the "secret" to this soup is in the spices!). You can have One pot broccoli cheddar soup using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of One pot broccoli cheddar soup
- It’s 2 heads of broccoli chopped.
- It’s 1/4 cup of butter.
- You need 1/4 cup of flour.
- You need 1 of onion chopped.
- Prepare 2 cups of half and half.
- You need 2 cups of chicken or vegetable broth.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of carrots shredded in food processor.
- Prepare 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need of Salt & pepper.
- Prepare of Bread bowl for serving optional.
Loaded with chunks of broccoli, carrots, and celery and guaranteed to warm you through these cold few months. Snow, snow, snow, snow, snow here in Michigan! In a large pot over medium heat, combine the butter and onion and saute until translucent. Add the flour and stir until the mixture lightly browns.
One pot broccoli cheddar soup step by step
- In a large pot sauté butter, carrots, and onion for a few minutes.
- Add flour, then slowly stir in half and half and broth, bring to a simmer for 5-10 minutes on low heat.
- Mix in broccoli, salt, and pepper, simmer 10-15 minutes on low heat.
- Add cheese, stir until melted and serve.
No more steaming broccoli and all that extra pan business… consider this one pot broccoli cheddar soup your bff for those busy weeknights. It still has the same fresh broccoli, creamy decadence and sharp cheddar cheese flavor. Creamy comfort in a bowl with tender broccoli, Cheddar cheese, and SO MUCH FLAVOUR! Our Broccoli Cheese Soup recipe has taken quite a few years to get right: taste, flavour and consistency. This might not be an exact replica of Panera's Broccoli Cheddar Soup… I had been craving broccoli cheddar soup and went with this one since it looked easy and had great reviews.