Brad's cheddar roasted cauliflower. Made this as part of Easter dinner and it was a big hit with everyone, including picky teens and people who usually don't like cauliflower. We know you missed us last week, so we got something a little extra cheesy and delicious for you this week. Roasted cauliflower was quite a recent revelation to me, and its really rather good.
There is something so filling and elegant about ROASTED CAULIFLOWER CHEDDAR SOUP! Because the cauliflower is roasted it lend a little sweetness and that wonderful taste of browned food to the mix! But don't just make if for your guests, it's easy enough to. You can cook Brad's cheddar roasted cauliflower using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Brad's cheddar roasted cauliflower
- Prepare 1 of medium head of cauliflower.
- You need 2 tbs of olive oil.
- You need 1 tbs of Montreal steak seasoning.
- Prepare 2 tbs of garlic butter.
- You need 1 cup of cheddar cheese.
This delicious roasted cauliflower cheddar soup is seasoned with thyme and rosemary for superb flavor. A cauliflower gratin made by roasting cauliflower and combining it with cheddar cheese and roasted garlic. This recipe was one of the earliest cheddar/cauliflower combinations I fell in love with. While I would have this on the side (or even for dinner) on a regular evening, this dish is also great to add to.
Brad's cheddar roasted cauliflower step by step
- Cut cauliflower into large florets. Place in a 9×11 baking dish. Drizzle with oil. Sprinkle seasoning over the top. Stir well..
- Place in a 400 degree oven on the middle rack. Bake 30-45 minutes. Stir every 10 minutes..
- When a fork pierces cauliflower easily, remove from oven..
- Immediately add garlic butter. Stir until well incorporated. Top with cheese. Return to oven for five minutes or when cheese is well melted. Serve immediately. Enjoy..
Place garlic cloves into the cauliflower. Heat olive oil in a I used smoked scamorza cheese instead of cheddar and left out the rosemary, still a very nice soup. It has a creamy texture and a smokey flavour from the. This Roasted Cheddar Cauliflower will blow your mind! Sharp white cheddar melted all over roasted cauliflower, doesn't get better than that!