Broccoli and Cheddar Stuffed Jumbo Shells. Place shells on top of sauce in baking dish. Stuffed Jumbo Shells With Broccoli is heavenly. The rest you will have to experiment for yourselves!
Peel the tough outer layer from the broccoli stems. Like, over stuff them so they are exploding with deliciousness. …and pour on the sauce. oh my gah. so many delicious things Jumbo pasta shells exploding with broccoli, ricotta, mozzarella, chicken, and spices, and covered in a creamy Alfredo sauce. Jumbo pasta shells stuffed with chicken and cheese, and baked in tomato sauce. You can cook Broccoli and Cheddar Stuffed Jumbo Shells using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Broccoli and Cheddar Stuffed Jumbo Shells
- You need 1 quart of broccoli and cheddar soup, chose one with lots of.
- You need of Broccoli pieces, sore bought or best hommade.
- It’s of About 10 to 15 jumbo pasta shells, cooked.
- Prepare of Salt, pepper and fresh grated Romano cheese for seasoning.
- You need 4 ounces of provolone cheese, sliced.
- It’s as needed of redpepper flakes.
- Prepare 1 cup of cooked crispy bacon or cooked crispy.
- It’s of Pepperoni, crumbled.
Cook until chicken is no longer pink. Season with oregano, basil, salt and pepper. This Stuffed Shells with Spinach Ricotta and Broccoli is no exception. It is a lightened up and extra "veggie'd" version of traditional Italian Stuffed Shells, which was one of the dishes my mom used to make that I really liked.
Broccoli and Cheddar Stuffed Jumbo Shells instructions
- Preheat the broiler and line a shallow oven safe dish with buttered foil.
- Season shells with salt, pepper and Romano cheese.
- Fill shells with broccoli cheddar soup.
- Top with provalone cheese and a few red pepper flakes.
- Broil until cheese is melted and shells are hot.
- Add crumbled bacon or pepperoni and serve hot.
When she made a big pan full of stuffed jumbo shells with sauce our whole. Chicken Stuffed Shells -jumbo shells are filled with a creamy chicken, broccoli, Alfredo mixture. Simple to make, it's a favorite. Stuff shells and arrange in dish. Pour over remaining sauce, top with monterey jack and sprinkle with paprika.