Bacon Cheddar Crescent Grilled Cheese. Sprinkle each with bacon, Cheddar cheese and onions. When I make these, I use softened cream cheese that I've added a little homemade dry ranch seasoning to instead of bottled ranch dressing. It can't get any better than a grilled cheese made with Sargento® Sliced Medium Cheddar Cheese and some crispy bacon tucked between hearty slices of bread.
The Bacon Cheddar Grilled Cheese complete with hot pepper jam. This Cheddar and bacon grilled cheese sandwich, made with Cheddar cheese and bacon and apple, may make you rethink the classic grilled cheese. When the grill is hot, place the grilled cheese directly on a cleaned, oiled grill grate buttered side down. You can cook Bacon Cheddar Crescent Grilled Cheese using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bacon Cheddar Crescent Grilled Cheese
- Prepare 2 (8 oz) of cans crescent dough sheets (or crescent rolls).
- You need 8 oz of sliced cheddar cheese.
- It’s 6 oz of sliced American cheese.
- You need 6 slices of thick cut bacon – cooked and crumbled.
- Prepare 2 tbs of butter – melted.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dijon mustard.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic powder (optional).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of grated parmesan (optional).
This Grilled Cheese Sandwich has tons of flavor, with spicy jalapeño, smoky bacon, and plenty of sharp cheddar cheese. Meaty salty bacon, sharp cheddar, and spicy jalapeno chiles make for the happiest trio of grilled cheese ingredients. Cheese and bacon don't usually come "light." But this tasty recipe keeps the fat and calories low and flavor high. Mushroom & Onion Grilled Cheese Sandwiches.
Bacon Cheddar Crescent Grilled Cheese instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Brush half of the melted butter in a roughly 12×8 inch rectangle on a large foil lined baking sheet. Mix the dijon and (optional) garlic powder with remaining butter. Set aside..
- Roll out your first crescent sheet over the buttered area (if using crescent rolls, pinch seams together to prevent leaking)..
- Layer cheddar cheese slices on crescent sheet, leaving 1/2 inch border around all edges. Sprinkle bacon evenly over cheddar. Layer American cheese on top of bacon..
- Roll out second sheet over the top of filling. Seal edges all the way around (I crimped mine with a fork). Brush top with remaining butter mixture. Sprinkle with parmesan if desired..
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until top is golden and crispy. Let cool 5 minutes. Cut into 8 triangles. Serve in place of grilled cheese with your favorite soup. Enjoy!.
- Can also be cut into 16-24 smaller pieces to be used as an appetizer for holiday or gameday parties, tailgates, potlucks, any old get together really!.
The Best Canned Cheddar Cheese Recipes on Yummly Premade refrigerated crescent roll dough is the holy grail of bread dough. It comes in a can and makes fluffy and delicious rolls in minutes. They are even better when they are stuffed with bacon, scrambled eggs, and cheddar cheese. Bacon Cheese Sauce with Cheddar Discover the perfect addition to baked potatoes with Cabot's cheddar bacon cheese sauce.