Bacon Cheddar Scones. We usually think of scones as sweet, not savory. But these rich, tender scones are packed with chunks of cheddar cheese and. These sunny bacon cheddar scones + a cold glass of orange juice. ?
Odds are you've had a scone before. But how about a savory scone? Bacon and Cheddar Scones totally personified Sunday morning this week. You can cook Bacon Cheddar Scones using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bacon Cheddar Scones
- It’s 2 Kg of Hard Flour.
- You need 100 g of Baking Powder.
- It’s 20 g of Salt.
- It’s 340 g of Sugar.
- It’s 510 g of Butter.
- It’s 750 ml of Bacon.
- You need 250 ml of Green Onion.
- You need 1 L of Cheddar.
- Prepare 285 ml of Eggs (6).
- You need 1.13 L of Milk.
Savory, crunchy, just a little bit sinful and indulgent – they are perfect for sharing with family and friends on a lazy weekend day. These scones are loaded with cheddar and bacon, making them perfect for a hearty morning I usually associate scones with a dainty afternoon tea party. But the scones I'm sharing with you today. Put Bacon-Cheddar Scones on your brunch, lunch or dinner menu!
Bacon Cheddar Scones instructions
- Get ingredients together.
- Sift together first 4 ingredients.
- Work in butter (until butter chunks are peanut sized).
- Add bacon, green onions and cheddar then make well in the centre of the mixture.
- Final dough should look like this..
- Add eggs and milk mix in quickly and lightly until moist.
- Scoop using a 132g (green) scoop onto a cookie tray.
- Bake at 325F for about 15 minutes.
- Serve with butter.
These small biscuit-like quick Bacon-Cheddar Scones with chives are delicious anytime. Bacon Cheddar Scones is my very first attempt at making scones…ever. Why in the world would someone that's been baking as long as I have not even attempt to make scones? Those are a few of my favorite ingredients and each one of them is hidden away inside these delightful little scones. Well, okay, so these weren't "little" scones.