Bacon Cheddar Duchesse Potatoes. Bacon Cheddar Hasselback Potatoes are fully loaded with cheese and bacon. They cook up so perfectly and open up as they cook, so you can fill those potato slices with tons of ooey gooey cheese and crisp smoky bacon. Find a dish the whole family will love when you make Bacon-Cheddar Chicken and Potatoes.
Everyone will love this savory, creamy side dish at Thanksgiving! How to Make Bacon Cheddar Mashed Potatoes. Mashed Potatoes with Bacon & Cheddar. You can cook Bacon Cheddar Duchesse Potatoes using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bacon Cheddar Duchesse Potatoes
- It’s 3 of each Idaho potatoes(1.25-1.5 pounds-ish) — peeled & diced 1".
- Prepare of water- 1 inch above the potatoes.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1 ounce of butter – softened.
- Prepare 2 ounces of sour cream.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of paprika.
- You need 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic.
- It’s to taste of salt.
- You need to taste of pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese- shredded.
- Prepare 3 of stripes bacon, cooked and chopped.
- Prepare 1 of each egg.
- It’s as needed of butter to drizzle- optional.
Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, and reduce to a simmer. Place potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water; bring to a boil. Bacon-Cheddar Stuffed Potatoes. "My daughters just go crazy over these potatoes! Add potatoes and broth to stockpot.
Bacon Cheddar Duchesse Potatoes step by step
- Start the potatoes in cold water, bring the potatoes to a boiling and turn down to a simmer. The water should taste slightly salty, cook until they are fork tender. about 20 minutes +/-.
- Drain the potatoes; Place in a mixer and add the butter, sour cream, paprika, granulated garlic, bacon and cheddar and season to taste with salt and pepper- whip until fluffy, stop and taste when you are satisfied with the taste add the egg and whip until fluffy. If the consistency is to thick you can add more sour cream or milk to lighten.***** Over whipping will cause them to be rubbery.
- On a sheet pan with parchment Use a large pipping bag and a large star tip- pipe a 3 inch base going to a point. You can do a couple of practice one and if they do not look good put back in the bag and try again:) Note* (You can drizzle butter on to the potatoes before baking if desired, this can add a little flavor and color)..
- Place in the oven and brown to a light (GBD) golden brown and delicious color in the oven.at 350 degrees F. -about 15-20 minutes..
Beat with whisk until ingredients are well combined. Continue to cook until heated through. Stuffed baked potatoes are super easy to prepare, and they make any meal extra-special. This version is loaded with cheese, bacon, and sour cream. The mashed potatoes are returned to the potato shells and baked with a generous topping of shredded cheese, bacon, and green onions.