Brocolli, Beef, and White Cheddar Rice. We take the broccoli and cut it into spears that we add to the steak and slow cook on a stove top grill. We also had more of the marinade to everything and base it every few seconds to make every juicy and tender. After it is cooked we plate the steak with broccoli with a cheddar broccoli rice blend as part.
This Creamy Broccoli Cheddar Rice is the perfect easy one pan side dish that is loaded with tender broccoli and sharp cheddar cheese. This easy gluten free side is perfect for even your pickiest eaters! Stir everything well, then place the lid on the Instant Pot and turn the pressure release knob to. You can have Brocolli, Beef, and White Cheddar Rice using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Brocolli, Beef, and White Cheddar Rice
- Prepare 1/4 lb. of Ground beef of sorts.
- It’s 1 c. of Shredded extra sharp white cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 of bunch/head of broccoli chopped.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 1 of small onion.
- Prepare 1 1/2 c of unsalted chicken broth *plus more.
- Prepare to taste of Salt, pepper, garlic pow,onion pow.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of to 1 tsp oregeno.
- You need 1 of tblspn Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of jasimine rice.
- It’s of Olive oil.
Mix well and let the rice cook until slightly crispy. No artificial flavors in the Cheddar Broccoli Rice Sides. Microwave rice side that can also be cooked on stovetop for a fast. Broccoli-Cheddar Beef Rolls Recipe photo by Taste of Home.
Brocolli, Beef, and White Cheddar Rice instructions
- For rice: prepare 1 1/2 c unsalted chicken broth to 1 c jasmine rice. Follow rice instructons. And don't lift that rice lid! 👀.
- While rice is steaming; heat a pan on medium/medium high, put a dash of olive oil, dice and then saute onion.
- When the onion gets clearish, dice up the garlic cloves and throw it in. Stir around for a minute, until fragrant. Don't let the garlic turn brown..
- Add the ground beef, Worcestershire sauce, oregeno, and the to taste spices. Stir it around while chopping up the beef. Cook until no longer pink..
- In the meantime chop up the head of broccoli. Add it to the ground beef mixture, add some splashes of chicken stock(*plus more) and cover. Turn heat down and steam for a few minutes, until broccoli is bright green, crisp and not soggy..
- When the rice is cooked add it to the beef and broccoli, or the beef and broccoli to the rice…whatever pan you like best 😋.
- Add the 1 cup of extra sharp shredded cheddar and stir until melted. I buy the blocks of cheese and shred it myself..
We've paired up beef and broccoli with fried rice, resulting in a one-pan meal loaded with crisp-tender broccoli, savory ground beef, and garlic-scented rice. Tender stir-fried beef and broccoli in a savory sauce is a takeout favorite, especially spooned over a bowl of steamed rice. This beef and broccoli recipe is not necessarily authentic, but it is hella delicious and since you usually end up cooking jasmine or basmati rice to serve on the side anyway, I figured we might as well include it mixed in all together to make this recipe simpler and easier to make. This Easy Cheesy Broccoli Rice is a fast and flavorful side when you don't have time to make a classic Broccoli Cheddar Casserole. You can use any type of rice that you like for this recipe, brown, white, wild, whatever (probably even quinoa).