Sangria. Sweetened red or white wine packed with fresh fruit, like peaches and strawberries, make sangrias a perfectly refreshing drink for summer parties. What wines make the best Sangria? What appetizers and cheeses go well with Sangria?
Refreshing fruit sangria in jug and two. Sangría must always be served ice-cold. If serving from a punch bowl, stir it in the Basic Sangria: A very simple, basic sangria recipe. You can cook Sangria using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sangria
- Prepare 1 bottle of red wine.
- It’s 1 of granny smith apple.
- Prepare 1 of orange.
- You need 4 of cinnamon sticks.
- You need 1 of star anise.
- Prepare 1/4 of rum or brandy.
Sangria step by step
- Thinly slice the apple, and chop the slices into smaller pieces..
- Slice the orange into thin slices..
- Place the fruit into a large mixing bowl, and throw in the cinnamon sticks and star anise..
- Pour in the wine and brandy or rum..
- Cover and chill for 3-4 hours or overnight..