Margarita chicken skewers. These Margarita Chicken Skewers are a serious game changer! With a deliciously fresh citrus flavor, these are perfect to grill on a hot summer night! Margarita Chicken Skewer recipe prepared by Gary House of the Cooking Everything Outdoors show using Best of The West "Oak Lump Charcoal".
Quick and easy Grilled Chicken Legs that are seasoned with ranch seasoning. Any pieces that have small ends, just tuck the ends under and secure with skewers. Chicken tender on skewers, marinated, grilled. You can cook Margarita chicken skewers using 10 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Margarita chicken skewers
- Prepare 2 of # chicken thighs, boneless & skin off, cut into 1" chunks.
- It’s 1/4 C of tequila.
- You need 1/4 C of olive oil.
- You need 2 Tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of lime zest.
- It’s 4 Tbsp of lime juice.
- You need 4 of garlic cloves grated.
- It’s 2-4 tsp of ancho chile powder.
- Prepare of kosher salt.
- Prepare 12 of lime slices.
Here is a favorite quick and easy marinated Chicken Tender grilling recipe that serves up a tangy tender bite. Hawaiian Teriyaki Chicken Skewers marinate in the very best homemade Hawaiian teriyaki sauce! Loaded with peppers, fresh pineapple and red onions, these make an incredible and vibrant meal! Quesadillas have never tasted so good as when they are filled with slightly sweet onions and peppers and topped with lime butter and salt, the perfect balance of sweet.
Margarita chicken skewers instructions
- Mix the first 8 ingredients together in a bowl. Put the chicken on the skewers and put the residual sauce in saucepan and heat up. Grill the chicken about 10 minutes, turning often.Every time you turn them, brush on the sauce. Sprinkle with salt and serve with lime slices on the side. (I have broiled these and they still taste great!).
Grilled Chicken Skewers with Toum (Shish Taouk). This Chili's Margarita Grilled Chicken is a copycat recipe of one of your restaurant favourites! Topped with cheese, corn, black beans and salsa, you'll be craving these delicious loaded chicken breasts. Use chicken thighs for a juicier, more flavorful result. I recommend serving these skewers with toum, a tasty Middle Eastern garlic dipping.