Sausage Egg And Cheddar Cheese Roll Up's. Top each with spoonful of scrambled eggs. How to Make Breakfast Egg Rolls SUBSCRIBE TO HELP FEED THE HUNGRY ~ Details Below ~. A takeout favorite is turned into a playful breakfast treat in this inventive recipe that's packed with fluffy eggs, cheddar cheese and breakfast sausage.
While sausage is cooking, beat eggs and milk together. Add cheese and cook until eggs are set. This recipe was DELICIOUS!! instead of using links pork sausages i used a Gourmet Mitchell's Foods Cheddar Cheese Smoked Sausage and it was great! i also used some. You can cook Sausage Egg And Cheddar Cheese Roll Up's using 7 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sausage Egg And Cheddar Cheese Roll Up's
- You need 5 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1 can of Pillsbury refrigerated crescent dinner rolls.
- It’s 8 of Breakfast sausage links.
- It’s 4 slice of cheddar cheese (sandwich size).
- It’s 1 dash of Salt.
- It’s 1 dash of Pepper.
- You need 1 dash of Milk.
These savory rolls are always a great choice. Breakfast crescent roll ups are filled with sausage, tender cheesy scrambled eggs. Perfect grab and go breakfast that everyone will love! Open crescent roll and lay each one out on a baking sheet.
Sausage Egg And Cheddar Cheese Roll Up's step by step
- Crack eggs into a bowl add dash of milk and scramble up.
- Reserve a spoonful of egg mixture to brush on top before baking.
- Spray a skillet with no stick cooking spray.
- Scramble eggs salt and pepper to taste.
- Place sausage in skillet with a dollop of water.
- Cook sausage until done.
- Put sausage on paper towel lined plate.
- Press another paper towel on top to remove excess grease.
- Open up crescent rolls unroll and break apart each triangle. Place on a non stick baking sheet.
- Cut the cheese in half so it fits on the triangle better a full piece would melt to much out side of the roll and cause to much of a mess.
- On top of the cheese place a spoon full of eggs. Not too much so that it's over packed but not to little to be skimpy..
- Place a piece of sausage on top of the eggs.
- Loosely roll up the crescent roll locking in the eggs cheese and sausage.
- Brush on egg mixture on top of roll ups.
- Place in oven for 15-20 minutes until golden brown.
- Plate and enjoy :).
In a large nonstick skillet over medium heat, melt butter. We love making these Beef Sausage Egg and Cheese Roll Ups on weekend mornings because it's something a little different than the regular old I thought I'd kick them up a notch by whipping them into Beef Sausage Egg and Cheese Roll Ups. The first time we did it, we were simply blown away. Cheesy Sausage Roll-ups recipe: Sausage and egg tortilla's. We serve these with a side of salad and have breakfast for dinner!