Cheddar Biscuits. Reviews for: Photos of Cheddar Biscuits. Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen. Quick recipe for an amazing cheese appetizer.
These cheddar biscuits take me right back to the beach! Careful though, these cheddar biscuits are ADDICTIVE!! They get gobbled up as soon as they come out of the oven around here. You can cook Cheddar Biscuits using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheddar Biscuits
- You need of bisquick.
- You need 2 cup of Bisquick.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese.
- It’s 3 of green onions.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of melted butter.
- You need 3/4 cup of milk.
These all butter (no shortening) Cheddar Biscuits are soft, flaky, and tender. The flavor is rich with tangy buttermilk, sharp cheddar, and green onion. Crisp on the edges and fluffy in the middle. Light and airy cheesy biscuits packed with sharp cheddar and spicy fresh jalapeños.
Cheddar Biscuits instructions
- Mince green onion.
- Melt butter.
- Put bisquick, cheese,onion and garlic in medium bowl.
- And melted butter and milk.
- Mix all together, and spoon 8 biscuits on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 425 for 15-18 minutes.
My friend Garrett was over the other day, and made for me these fabulous cheddar jalapeño biscuits. These biscuits are fancy enough for a holiday get together yet they are simple enough to make as part of a weeknight meal. Years of biscuit making have taught me that the fastest way to flakier biscuits is to grate cold butter on a box grater before adding it to your dry ingredients. Cheddar Corn Biscuits Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Grate up a whole bunch of cheddar cheese.