Bacon, Broccoli & Cheddar Quiche. This quick and easy broccoli bacon salad will convert all the broccoli-haters into broccoli-lovers after taking just one bite. This Bacon Broccoli Cheddar Quiche will keep in the refrigerator for about four days. Is Crustless Quiche The Same as a Frittata?
We can't think of a better picnic food, lunch snack or side dish than this crunchy and creamy broccoli-bacon salad. Add the milk, parmesan, parsley, and bacon, bringing to a boil. Easy broccoli salad recipe with bacon, cranberries, red onion, and a zesty dressing made with mayonnaise, Dijon mustard Crisp raw broccoli is tossed with bacon, dried cranberries, red onion. You can have Bacon, Broccoli & Cheddar Quiche using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bacon, Broccoli & Cheddar Quiche
- You need 8 oz of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 2 bunch of broccoli.
- It’s 16 oz of bacon.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- You need 5 of eggs.
- You need 1 of pie crust, thawed 1 hour.
The dish is done when the broccoli florets are nicely browned and the bacon is fully cooked. This BROCCOLI SALAD WITH BACON is my idea of perfection. It's crunchy and full of flavor And barbecue season means broccoli salad season! I don't know about you, but that's my favorite time of.
Bacon, Broccoli & Cheddar Quiche step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Cool bacon in frying pan on medium-high heat until just crisp, about 7-10 minutes. Remove from pan, drain grease and chip roughly..
- While the bacon is cooking, chop the florets off the tops of the broccoli. Make sure they are small..
- Beat together the eggs and milk..
- Gently unfold the pie crust into a pie pan. Trim the edges. Layer the ingredients as follows: handful of cheese, half of the bacon, half of the broccoli, half of the egg mixture. Repeat. Top with remaining cheese..
- Bake 45 minutes or until done. Remove from oven and allow to sit for 5 minutes for the juices to settle before slicing..
Can I make this ahead of time? Bacon/broccoli drops from Rare/Epic monsters and bosses. You can also get a small amount each day from the loot sack in Ye Olde Pub. Loaded with gorgeous green broccoli and topped with crispy bacon, this cheesy comfort food is ready to rock your face off. Divide the rice and broccoli among bowls and drizzle with the pan juices.