Smoked Salmon, Asparagus & Cheddar Quiche. This Smoked Salmon Asparagus Risotto is so incredibly rich, so creamy, so tasty, so crazy decadent, you'd think that it was totally LOADED with all kinds of butter, cream and cheese, for sure! Smoked Salmon Asparagus Quiche is a quiche recipe that will be the hit of any brunch. Tender smoked salmon and fresh asparagus nestled into an easy-to-make homemade puff pastry crust.
Sprinkle with rosemary, salt, and pepper. Once the asparagus have cooled, wrap each spear in a slice of smoked salmon. Shave asparagus lengthwise with a peeler. You can cook Smoked Salmon, Asparagus & Cheddar Quiche using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Smoked Salmon, Asparagus & Cheddar Quiche
- Prepare 1 packages of smoked salmon.
- It’s 1 bunch of asparagus.
- Prepare 5 of eggs.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 of pie crust, thawed one hour.
- You need 8 oz of shredded cheddar cheese.
Cut off bottom one-third of each asparagus spear; reserve top spear Slowly pour egg mixture over quiche ingredients. Arrange reserved asparagus in spoke fashion on. Follow our simple pastry recipe to make delicious Smoked Salmon & Asparagus that's full of flavour! Cut off bottom one-third of each asparagus spear; reserve top spear Slowly pour egg mixture over quiche ingredients.
Smoked Salmon, Asparagus & Cheddar Quiche instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Chop smoked salmon and asparagus..
- Beat eggs and milk..
- Gently unfold pie crust into a pie pan. Trim the edges. Layer ingredients: handful cheese, half salmon, half asparagus, half egg mixture. Repeat. Top with remaining cheese..
- Bake for 45 minutes or until done. Remove from oven and allow to sit for 5 minutes before slicing..
For the salad, place the fennel, potato and asparagus into the bowl with the dressing and mix well to coat. Barbequed asparagus and smoked salmon with a delicious brown lemon butter sauce is a simple dish that makes a wonderful. Yummy Asparagus & Smoked Salmon Quiche! I was pleased with this quiche and enjoyed the crust as well! Caramelized onions enriched the flavor and my husband who does not enjoy low fat food.