Cheddar bay chicken pot pie. Chicken Pot Pie with Bacon-and-Cheddar Biscuits. These biscuits are made with sharp Cheddar cheese, chopped bacon, and chives, making them just as tasty solo as atop this chicken pot pie. Sheet Pan Fried Chicken and Biscuits with Honey Butter.
Because it's so time consuming, make two and freeze the second for another day! Home Everything Amish Plain Culture Farmhouse Chicken Pot Pie With Cheddar Biscuits. Of course most Amish cooks will use home-butchered fresh chicken and homegrown and home-canned corn and green beans. You can cook Cheddar bay chicken pot pie using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheddar bay chicken pot pie
- You need 2 1/2 lb of chicken breasts.
- It’s 2 medium of russet potatoes.
- You need 3 of stalks celery.
- Prepare 1 medium of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 3 medium of carrots, sliced.
- It’s 1 can of cream of chicken soup. I used Campbell's condensed..
- You need 1 packages of red lobsters' cheddar bay biscuit mix. One package will make 10 biscuits. Make these according to package directions..
- It’s 1 packages of Pillsbury crescent rolls.
- Prepare 2 clove of crushed garlic.
Learn how to make this delicious chicken pot pie! Cheddars Chicken Pot Pie recipe: The best chicken pot pie on the planet. Beat egg and brush each pot pie with the egg. Cut a small hole in the center of each pastry to vent.
Cheddar bay chicken pot pie step by step
- In 11×8 glass baking dish, lay the crescent rolls (in a whole sheet) across the bottom and slightly up the sides. You might want to use pan coating but isn't necessary since to bake the rolls requires no coating on the pan in original instructions. I did use a little. Just in case..
- Cut the chicken breast into bite sized pieces and cook in a pan with a little salt and pepper and a couple cloves of crushed garlic..
- When the chicken is almost done add the vegetables. Cut the vegetables into bite sized pieces as well. While this is cooking mix the biscuits. Also in another bowl take the soup and mix it with 3/4 can of milk..
- Cook veg with the chicken for about 15 minutes or until the carrots are tender-crisp. Add the soup mixture to the chicken/veg..
- Should be about like this.
- Take the cheddar bay biscuit mix you made and, I used my fingers, add it to the top. Like this.
- Bake at 400° for about 25-30 minutes. Check to make sure the biscuit top is done. When you remove it from the oven, take the garlic butter (from the cheddar bay biscuit mix) you have and brush it on top..
People have asked me to do a Chicken Pot Pie recipe for quite some time now. They've also been asking me to do a Chicken & Dumplings recipe. Give everything a good stir, secure the lid and cook at high pressure. Next we'll want some Cheddar Bay Biscuit mix (or Bisquick is fine too). This Chicken Pot Pie seriously keeps dishes to a minimum.