Chicken and cheese taquitos. Enjoy A Taste Of Italy With This Delicious Chicken Parmesan. You will love these Cream Cheese and Chicken Taquitos filled with cream cheese, salsa, cheese, sour cream and spinach. Our fan-favorite Chicken & Cheese Taquitos combine tender grilled chicken and melty cheddar cheese with onions, peppers, and authentic seasonings, all wrapped inside a crispy oven-baked flour tortilla.
The key to successfully rolling the corn tortillas (without them cracking), is to rely on the quick dip in the simmering (it must be warm!) chicken broth to loosen them up. Deep-fried restaurant-style taquitos can have hundreds of calories per piece, but Robin Miller's lighter, baked tortillas are a healthier, make-at-home alternative. Slow cooker chicken and cheese taquitos is a delicious meal that the whole family will love! You can have Chicken and cheese taquitos using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken and cheese taquitos
- You need 4 (8 inch) of flour tortillas.
- It’s of I jar queso cheese dip.
- You need of Cooked chicken, cubed or shredded.
- It’s 1/4 lb of smoked Gouda, shredded.
- It’s of Cooking spray.
Be sure to make a double batch for the freezer. Then, you can pull out however many you want and throw them directly in the oven for a quick weeknight dinner. These chicken taquitos are stuffed with seasoned shredded chicken and cheese, then baked or fried to crispy perfection. Serve these taquitos with your favorite dipping sauces for a fun party snack or meal!
Chicken and cheese taquitos instructions
- Soften tortillas in the micro for about 30 seconds. Down the center of your tortilla, spoon and spread some dip. Add a line of chicken and top with shredded Gouda. Take one end of the tortilla over your filling and pull it in snug towards you, roll it up. Spray both sides with cooking spray and lay it in your air fryer..
- Do the rest the same way. If you have any shredded cheese left, sprinkle over top of your taquitos. Cook for 5 minutes on 335 degrees. Flip them halfway through, respray that side, and continue cooking. We dipped in sour cream. NOW it’s a fiesta!!.
Combine the chicken and cheese in a bowl; stir in the hot pepper sauce. Baked taquitos are better for you, and taste delish! Serve with guacamole, sour cream, and salsa. Plus, learn how to freeze taquitos for an easy dinner for later! I love these Cream Cheese Chicken Taquitos because you make the chicken filling in the crockpot.