Spinach and white cheese borek. A easy rolled borek bread recipe with spinach and cheese : Pizza dough White cheese spinach Olive oil egg sesame seeds المقادير بللغة العربية عجينة البيتزا. Spinach and Feta Cheese Borek (or boerek) is a Middle Eastern dish of Turkish origin. Great for a take along lunch or vegetarian dinner, it needs only Turkish Borek (also spelled boerek or börek) is a traditional dish throughout the Middle East and Balkan nations.
It looks like gozleme too, but not oily like it. This is normally cooked over wood fire on an iron plate. Maybe it's because of the smell of the cheese she brings from there. You can cook Spinach and white cheese borek using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spinach and white cheese borek
- Prepare 4 sheets of phyllo pastry.
- Prepare 200 g of white cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of frozen spinach (thawed and squeezed well).
- You need of Black pepper.
- You need of Egg wash:.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s of Olive oil.
In place of the spinach filling, you can stuff the pie with cheese. If the cheese is unsalted, season the filing with salt. This beautiful egg-free and dairy-free Vegan Spinach and Cheese Börek is just as delicious as the original Turkish cuisine favorite. Börek are traditional pastries eaten all throughout Turkey, as well as in some of the surrounding countries.
Spinach and white cheese borek instructions
- Mix the fillings ingredients, spinach, cheese and pepper.
- Add olive oil to the pan used.
- Whisk the egg and the milk well and set aside.
- Add the 4 sheets of phyllo dough in the pan leaving the edges out and brush the last layer with the egg wash.
- Add the filling.
- Close the dough over the fillings and brush with the egg wash.
- And cook on the stove and flip to the other sides until golden brown.
They can be eaten for breakfast, lunch, or dinner and make for a. Be the first to review this recipe. Defrost spinach and squeeze all liquid out. Put cheeses, onion, eggs, cumin, nutmeg, and pepper in the food processor. Turkish Borek Recipe (Vegan Spinach Rolls) – Bianca Zapatka