Zucchini pancakes with cheese. Used vidalia onion that I grated with the zucchini also used pecorino roamno cheese instead of parmesan. Family loves these served with the sour cream as suggested or marinara sauce. Нежные кабачковые оладьи с сыром! Zucchini Pancakes, Courgette Fritters with Cheese Sauce.
These moist, savory cakes are delicious hot from the griddle; warm; at room temperature. even cold. From American pancakes to Korean pancakes to these humble Chinese Zucchini Pancakes, the defining feature of the pancake is that it's quick American recipes often flavor zucchini pancakes with cheese, sour cream, etc. In comparison, this Chinese zucchini pancake recipe is decidedly. You can have Zucchini pancakes with cheese using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Zucchini pancakes with cheese
- Prepare 300 g of zucchini (courgette).
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 3 tbsp of yoghurt.
- You need 5 tbsp of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1,5 dl of milk.
- It’s 1 tbsp of oil.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need of Filling.
- It’s 8 tbsp of sour cream.
- You need 100 g of grated cheese.
- Prepare 7 tbsp of curd.
Made with zucchini, these are a tasty change of pace from ordinary potato pancakes. Place zucchini in a colander over a plate; let stand to drain. Squeeze and blot dry with paper towels. In a bowl, mix egg, cheese, baking mix and pepper.
Zucchini pancakes with cheese instructions
- Cut off the ends of the zucchini and with a cheese grater or spiralizer, make it into very thin strips. Salt it, let it stand for a while, then press out the excess water..
- Make the pancake batter: take the prepared zucchini and add the egg, flour, yoghurt, milk,little oil and little salt, mix well. Prepare the pancakes on little oil in a pan..
- Make the filling by mixing sour cream and curd, and serve the pancakes hot with melting cheese on top.
Scrub zucchini and trim off ends. Shred coarsely in food processor or by hand. Place small amounts of drained zucchini in cloth kitchen towel and twist to squeeze out excess moisture. I added minced green onion to mine and garlic poweder, topped them with mashed avocado as "cheese" and topped it with food processed fresh tomato mixed with salsa. These zucchini pancakes are light and fluffy, made with flax and honey.