Veg Cheese dosa. Cheese Dosa is an easy dosa variety made with leftover dosa batter, cheese, onions and herbs. This cheese dosa is also one of the recipes I make. This cheese dosa recipe works very well as an.
Ingredients used in Mix Veg Multi Dal Adai Cheese Dosa. For Adai dosai this batter is blended fine the consistency of dosa batter. Heat the griddle and pour the dosa batter on and spread it. You can have Veg Cheese dosa using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Veg Cheese dosa
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped onions.
- Prepare of Veggies of your choice as capsicum, tomatoes,.
- You need 1 of green chili.
- It’s of Grated cheese.
- You need of Dosa batter.
- It’s of Pizza sauce.
Serve cheese dosa steaming hot as the melted cheese taste really scrumptious and lip smacking. Slice mini cheese and veg dosa with a pizza cutter and share it with your friends – we assure you, it will make your day. While the jini dosa is self-sufficiently tasty, you can also enjoy it with chutney and. How to make crispy cheese dosa.
Veg Cheese dosa step by step
- Heat the pan and pour the dosa batter, add pizza sauce on top of it. Cook for 1 min by closing with a lid on it..
- Add the veggies on top of it. Tap/ press it to stick on the top…
- Flip the dosa and cook for a minute. Then flip again and add grated cheese. Close the lid for a sec more. Now it's ready to serve..
Cheese dosa is a yummy and cheesy flavored South Indian dosa recipe, here I have used lots of cheese over dosa to melt the mouth of my kids. Dosas by itself make a yummy dish to have, and when cheese is added to it, the outcome is HEAVEN. Once you try this dish there is no way you are not going to crave for it any more. Instant Veg Dosa is a delicious Indian recipe served as a Main. Find the complete instructions on Bawarchi.