My Easy Cauliflower Mac and Cheese. Cauliflower mac and cheese is extra cheesy and melty! This tastes so much like the real deal that I bet you won't even miss the carbs. I usually start with a bag of fresh cauliflower florets instead of a whole head, just because it's easier and I'm all about a short cut.
Even people who normally go for regular mac and cheese and have no interest in healthy eating whatsoever give it their passionate stamp of approval. The recipe is a huge crowd. This low-carb keto cauliflower mac 'n cheese is a wonderful alternative to the traditional version, and a great vegetarian main dish as well. You can have My Easy Cauliflower Mac and Cheese using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of My Easy Cauliflower Mac and Cheese
- Prepare 1 head of cauliflower.
- You need 1/3 cup of sour cream for half head 1 cup if using the whole head.
- Prepare 1 cup of sharp cheddar cheeee.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of lime juice (optional).
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic podwer.
- You need 1 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of basil.
Reviews for: Photos of Easy Low-Carb Cauliflower Mac 'n Cheese. Drain well and pat between several layers of paper towels to dry. Transfer the cauliflower to the baking dish and set aside. Bring the cream to a simmer in a small saucepan, and whisk in the cream cheese and mustard.
My Easy Cauliflower Mac and Cheese step by step
- Chop up cauliflower. In a small pot add water to cover cauliflower. Add salt and basil and bring to a boil for about 8 minutes..
- Drain cauliflower. Break up any big pieces. Add the sour cream and cheese..
- Add the rest of the remaining ingredients. Stir until well combined and the cheese has melted. Top it off with paraley..
We turn to cauliflower for all of our low-carb needs—including mac 'n cheese! But seriously, when slathered in a cheesy cream sauce, how could you even miss the pasta? Tips for Making the Best Cauliflower Mac and Cheese. Use whichever kind of pasta your family likes best. I usually buy blocks of cheese and grate the cheese since it tends to be less expensive, but you can.