Aloo and corn fried veg patties with cheese n kismis. Corn and Potato/Aloo Tikki is an easy-to-make snack recipe. Learn how to make Veg Aloo Tikki Burger – Cheese Potato Patties With Coleslaw – Snack Recipe By Ruchi Bharani Chef Ruchi Bharani makes Veg Aloo Tikki Burger. Vegetables Patties Made With Spinach, Ginger, Potato, Broccoli And Spices Served With Yogurt And Chutneys.
In north India, Aloo tikki is served as a chaat, commonly known aloo tikki chole chaat. You can even shallow fry or deep fry. If deep or shallow frying the paneer patties, then use oil and not ghee. You can cook Aloo and corn fried veg patties with cheese n kismis using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Aloo and corn fried veg patties with cheese n kismis
- It’s 1 of cooked potatoe (cooked in masala water).
- It’s 1 of martabak, smashed into small pieces.
- Prepare Handful of sweet corn.
- You need 1 of cooked egg yolk.
- You need of Oil for frying.
- Prepare Handful of kismis on top.
- It’s of Little smoked cheese on top.
If you are using a non stick tava. Aloo Cheese Cutlets is a delicious Indian recipe served as a Snacks. Grate the cheese, add salt, red chilli powder, garam masala, chopped onion, chopped coriander leaves, chopped black raisins and mashed potatoes. Dip the potato balls in the batter, coat with bread crumbs and deep fry them.
Aloo and corn fried veg patties with cheese n kismis step by step
- Cook the potatoe in masala water until super tender,mix it with 1 cooked egg yolk with a fork. Also mix one mashed martabak and handful of sweet corn in it. Spice to taste..
- Make patties of the mixture and fry in little oil on both sides. Serve with kismis and shredded smoked cheese.
These fried corn empanadas with cheese are some of the simplest, but still very delicious. They're one of my family's favorite empanadas, due to the unique flavor you get when you mix the sugar in the cheese. Food ham roast dish chicken isolated on white background clippin. Veg bonda recipe – Karnataka style mix vegetable bonda. Aloo translates to potato and bonda to a ball shaped fritter.