Pasta in creamy-cheese sauce with broccoli 🥦. Browse Our Collection Of Simple Pasta Recipes and Prepare Yummy Meals! Buy Groceries at Amazon & Save. Remove and reserve ½ cup pasta water with a ladle.
Chicken Broccoli Pasta With Cream Cheese Sauce Connie Veneracion. The recipe is very easy; it's hard to mess this up unless you start scrimping on the ingredients. Because that's where the magic lie — the freshest chicken, the freshest broccoli and copious amounts of butter and cheese. You can cook Pasta in creamy-cheese sauce with broccoli 🥦 using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pasta in creamy-cheese sauce with broccoli 🥦
- You need 200 grams of spaghetti.
- Prepare 200 ml of cream.
- Prepare 100 grams of broccoli.
- You need 50 grams of cheese (Gouda, Parmesan).
Prepare pasta according to package directions, using a very large pot. Drain and return to the pot. Turn the heat back on and heat everything up, tossing together well and adding a little reserved pasta water if needed to. To make the sauce, heat the butter and milk over medium-low heat until hot.
Pasta in creamy-cheese sauce with broccoli 🥦 step by step
- Boil the water to cook spaghetti..
- Cream bring to a boil, add gouda cheese, salt, pepper. Stirring for 5 minutes..
- Add the sauce to the pasta..
- Brocolli cook in boiling water for 3 minutes..
- Add to pasta. When serving, sprinkle top with parmesan cheese..
Stir in the garlic (if using), seasoned salt, black pepper, salt, and chili powder. Add chicken broth and broccoli and bring to a boil, season with salt and pepper. Place broccoli mixture in a food processor or blender with lemon juice and parmesan cheese. Pulse a few times until smooth. Toss pasta and sauce together and serve.