Blueberry Cheese Cake. This Lemon Blueberry Cheesecake is thick, creamy and flavored with tangy lemon and blueberries throughout. It sits in a graham cracker crust and is topped with a homemade. This is my favorite blueberry cheesecake recipe, which I often make for family get-togethers. —Cathy Medley, Clyde, Ohio.
This blueberry vegan and gluten free cheesecake will blow your mind. It tastes so good and I love the colours of this cheesecake. Like my other raw cheesecakes, this one is. You can have Blueberry Cheese Cake using 20 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Blueberry Cheese Cake
- You need of Blueberry Puree.
- You need 200 g of Blueberries.
- Prepare 45 g of brown sugar.
- Prepare 5 g of lemon juice.
- Prepare of Biscuit Bottom.
- It’s 100 g of Biscuit.
- Prepare 25-30 g of Melted 🧈.
- You need of Milk.
- You need of Cheesecake Body.
- You need 200 g of Cream Cheese (melt over heat).
- You need 50 g of brown sugar.
- You need 35 g of greek yogurt (room temperature).
- It’s 5 g of Lemon Juice.
- You need 5 g of Gelatine Sheet.
- You need 120 g of Lightly Whipped Cream.
- Prepare 65 g of Blueberry Puree.
- It’s of Cheesecake Top.
- Prepare 100 g of Blueberry Puree.
- It’s 50 g of Whipping Cream.
- Prepare 2 g of Gelatine Sheet.
Blueberry Cheesecake Crumb Cake is delicious combo of two mouthwatering desserts: crumb cake and blueberry cheesecake. This crowd-pleasing Blueberry Cheesecake Bar features juicy blueberries on a Set the bar higher with Blueberry Cheesecake Bars! Recipe by Seasoned Cook. (Cheesecake will be done when it still jiggles in the middle.) Turn off oven and let remain in oven with door. Cheesecake is a wonderful dessert for so many If you really want to change things up to make your blueberry cheesecake recipe healthier.
Blueberry Cheese Cake instructions
- Add in blueberry puree ingredients into thermomix (20mins | 100° | Speed 2), then (20mins | V | Speed 2), lastly (10sec | Speed 6).
- Separate cooled blueberry puree into 2 batch. 65g into a pipping bag. Remaining set aside..
- Soak 5g & 2g gelatine sheet in cold water, then melt on saucepan over low heat..
- Crush biscuit, add in butter and milk until crushed biscuit hold together. Put in cake mould & make it flat. Chill in fridge..
- Gently whip the whipping cream & set aside..
- Room Temperature cream cheese melt over heat, whisk till creamy & add in sugar, mix well..
- Add in 🍋 & yogurt, mix well..
- Add in melted gelatine & mix quickly.
- Add in Whipped cream & mix gently.
- Transfer mixture into a beaker..
- Pour in half of the mixture into the mould. Sprinkle some blueberry puree & pour rest of the mixture. Sprinkle remaining puree freely on top. Use a chopstick to draw over it..
- Refrigerate it for 30 Minutes..
- Whisk remaining puree & whipping cream well, then quickly whisk in 2g melted gelatine..
- Pour onto harden cheesecake & chilled for at least 3-4 hours inside the fridge..
- To remove, wrap the mould with steamed tower..
- Design as desired..
Blueberry Cheesecake Bars for the weekend! Blueberries and cheesecake are a match made in heaven. I love making them in bar form – though less impressive looking than a. Creamy Blueberry Swirl Cheesecake recipe with a buttery, thick graham cracker crust. Guests will be begging for seconds!