Proper School Lunch Pepperoni Ham and Cheese Sandwich. Explore All The Delicious Lunch Combinations From Lunchables! See great recipes for Proper School Lunch Pepperoni Ham and Cheese Sandwich too! Great recipe for Proper School Lunch Pepperoni Ham and Cheese Sandwich.
See great recipes for Proper School Lunch Pepperoni Ham and Cheese Sandwich too! Husband loves sandwiches but dont always like them cold add lettuce mayo make w Turkey ham etc to your liking add as much meat or as little! Heat on a panini press for five minutes till cheese is melted. You can cook Proper School Lunch Pepperoni Ham and Cheese Sandwich using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Proper School Lunch Pepperoni Ham and Cheese Sandwich
- You need of Bread.
- You need of Ham.
- It’s of Cheese.
- Prepare of Condiments of your choosing.
- It’s of Pepperoni.
A delicious pepperoni appetizer wrapped in a flour tortilla to resemble the Italian sandwich. These pepperoni pinwheels have a herby cream cheese spread with specks of crunchy vegetables and topped with pepperoni, ham and cheese. Italian pinwheels are tart, creamy, delicious and perfect for a party appetizer, holiday or quick lunch! The Old World Style line of deli meats includes four new varieties, all in sandwich-ready slices: Classic Salami, Cracked Black Pepper Salami, Classic Pepperoni and Turkey Pepperoni.
Proper School Lunch Pepperoni Ham and Cheese Sandwich instructions
- Heat two clean, seasoned cast iron skillets on medium heat for about 6 minutes..
- Assemble your sandwich with condiments and place it in the pan..
- Place the other pan right on top of the sandwich. The weight of the second pan is going to compress and toast the sandwich nicely. After one minute, turn off the heat and let that sandwich sit for 2 minutes..
- You can get a little freaky if you want and add some egg and vegetables. Whatever fits your fancy..
Place one slice, butter-side down in the hot skillet. Top with Swiss cheese and ham. Spread the unbuttered side of the second slice of bread with mayonnaise and mustard; place it, butter-side up on top of the sandwich. Place bread, buttered side down on stove top grill or skillet. Cover open faced sandwich with a skillet lid (this melts the cheese while the underside bread browns).