Chilli Cheese Fried Potatoes. Try Out A Classic Tonight With Easy Potatoes Au Gratin. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add potato, chili powder, and salt.
These hot dogs are topped with chili, cheese and onions and paired with sweet potato fries. Use your grill or your broiler to fake a barbecue inside on a rainy day! After draining the beef, stir in kidney beans, tomatoes, tomato paste, chilis, cumin, onion powder, garlic powder, and chili powder together in a large pot over medium-high heat. You can cook Chilli Cheese Fried Potatoes using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chilli Cheese Fried Potatoes
- It’s 2-3 of large russet potatoes, cubed.
- You need 1 lb. of Hamburger.
- Prepare 1 of large can chilli with beans.
- It’s 1 bag of shredded cheese (I use Colby Jack).
- Prepare 1 of yellow onion, diced.
- It’s 1 of small can tomato sauce.
- It’s of Onion and Garlic power (I add a tablespoon of each).
- Prepare to taste of Salt and Pepper,.
These Chili Cheese Potato Wedges are on the healthier side made with baked potato wedges tossed in olive oil and smothered in an easy chili recipe made with low-fat ground turkey. BAKED POTATO WEDGES Everyone has their favorite place to go when they need a Chili Cheese Fries fix. There's a burger place over by where my mom and dad used to live – and they make awesome chili cheese fries. Toppings for Chili Cheese Baked Potatoes: Chili Recipes: Our classic Chili is thick and hearty.
Chilli Cheese Fried Potatoes instructions
- In a large skillet fry the hamburger and onion til hamburger is no longer pink and onion is soft. Drain the grease and set hamburger mixture aside..
- In a large saucepan add the can of chilli, hamburger mixture, tomato sauce, onion and garlic powders. Cook til heated through..
- In the same skillet u fried the hamburger mixture in add a little more oil and add your cubed potatoes. Salt and Pepper the potatoes. Fry til soft and golden brown. To assemble…put some potatoes on a plate or in a bowl. Add some chilli over the top of the potatoes and cover with shredded cheese..
- I serve this with homemade bread and butter. Enjoy ☺️.
This Quick and Easy Crock Pot Chili is another favorite.; Go Tex-Mex with this Easy Taco Chili or change it up with this Smoked Chicken and Black Bean Chili. Any of these will be great served over baked potatoes or use your favorite chili recipe. In the same skillet u fried the hamburger mixture in add a little more oil and add your cubed potatoes. Fry til soft and golden brown. To assemble.put some potatoes on a plate or in a bowl.