Chicken bacon mac and cheese. Use Our Step-By-Step Guide To Cook Simple and Delectable Meal Plans. Cook pasta according to package directions for al dente; drain. It's a great meal to take to people in need of a little pick me up, but it is obviously loaded with dairy so watch out for any dairy issues with new, nursing mothers.
Gently stir ingredients together until well combined. Sprinkle with remaining Monterey Jack cheese. Sprinkle evenly on top of macaroni and cheese. You can have Chicken bacon mac and cheese using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken bacon mac and cheese
- You need 4 lbs of chicken breast, cubed.
- Prepare 3 packs of mac and cheese deluxe.
- It’s 2.8 oz of bacon bits.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar jack cheese.
- It’s 2 sticks of butter.
- You need of Seasonings.
PRO TIPS FOR MAKING CHICKEN BACON RANCH MAC AND CHEESE CASSEROLE: Make sure to cook the pasta a minute shy of al dente. You'll be baking the pasta, and it will continue to cook. Speaking of pasta, feel free to switch up the type. Add cheese sauce, along with chicken, to cooked macaroni.
Chicken bacon mac and cheese step by step
- Dice the chicken breast in to cubes. Fry in a little bit of oil on medium high heat till cooked through. I season with a chicken seasoning..
- Boil water and cook the noodles while chicken is frying..
- Once noodles are cooked drain. In bowl add the shredded cheese, butter, noodles, bacon, cheese sauce, cooked chicken and I added a buffalo chicken seasoning. You can add hot sauce, broccoli or peas if you wanted..
- Mix all together really good. I served right away. If you want you can add mixture to a 13×9 pan and top with more cheese and bake until the cheese is melted and browned..
Stir to combine. season with salt and pepper, to taste. Toss bread crumbs with melted butter; sprinkle over macaroni. Combine cheese sauce with cooked macaroni. Stir in chicken, bacon and sun-dried tomatoes. Meanwhile, in a medium saucepan, melt butter over medium heat.