This is our version of the sandwich, and it satisfies our craving every time. All of the flavors of a Philly cheese steak in a creamy dip. I made this with Steak Ums like some of the other reviewers that was a mistake! You can have Yummy Philly cheese steaks using 20 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Yummy Philly cheese steaks
- It’s of Steak marinade and steak.
- Prepare 2 lbs of flank steak.
- It’s 1/4 cup of apple cider vinegar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of red wine vinegar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- You need 1/4 cup of water.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of Montreal steak seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- You need of Peppers and onions.
- You need 2 of large green bell peppers.
- You need 1 of large red onion.
- Prepare of I roasted jalapeno.
- You need 1 of garlic clove.
- Prepare of Granulated garlic.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- Prepare of Thin sliced cheese of your choice, I use pepper jack.
- Prepare 6 of sourdough hoagies.
It was really greasy and nasty. I tasted it before adding the (drained) meat and liked it so I'm going to try again with real roast beef. SLOW COOKER PHILLY CHEESE STEAK SANDWICHESHellbilly Mama Blog. italian dressing mix, onions, garlic salt, round steak, french bread. See more ideas about Philly cheese steak, Cheesesteak, Food.
Yummy Philly cheese steaks step by step
- Mix water, vinegars, olive oil, and seasoning to make marinade (season to taste) and marinate flank steak ( the longer the marinate the better the taste..
- Clean peppers and onions and slice in strips not to thin or thick and cook in olive oil till soft then mix in diced roasted jalapeno and reduce down another 5 min on low heat. When done set aside, slice steak thin and pan fry with salt pepper and garlic until browned. Mix pepper mix and steak together and cook on low until it looks married together..
- Butter hoagies and sprinkle with garlic and toast until light brown. You can slather with mayo or mustard I use horseradish, pile meat/pepper mix on hoagie, 2 pieces of cheese on top and broil or toast just until cheese is melted and enjoy..
A tasty Philly Cheesesteak Pizza recipe inspired by the classic Philly cheesesteak sandwich – topped with the BEST easy homemade alfredo sauce, melty mozzarella cheese, seasoned steak, and bell peppers! Enjoy a yummy Philly Cheese Steak with little effort when you make this Slow cooker philly Enjoy a delicious and flavorful Philly Cheese Steak without all the work when you make this Crock Pot Try Philly Cheese Steak Sandwiches Recipe for a meal sure to be a hit! We love to use hoagie or sub. How to make a philly cheese steak sandwich: Fry onions in oil for a few minutes until starting to brown. Add sliced or chopped meat along with a generous amount of salt and pepper.