Orange Cherry Gluten Free Muffins. Bake fast and easy Cherry Orange Muffins. Whether you live a Gluten Free lifestyle or not these muffins are to die for. Gluten-free Cranberry Orange Muffins- made with a combination of wholesome gluten-free flours, these naturally sweetened muffins are bursting with flavor from fresh cranberries and orange zest.
I love cranberries… especially the tart *pop* that they give to holiday recipes & muffins! I could not find a single Dairy & Gluten Free Orange Cranberry Muffin recipe online that tasted good. These gluten free and keto cranberry orange muffins are truly special, and some of the most aromatic muffins you'll ever bake. You can have Orange Cherry Gluten Free Muffins using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Orange Cherry Gluten Free Muffins
- Prepare 2 c of gf flour/baking mix with xanthan gum.
- It’s 2/3 c of sugar.
- Prepare 1 T of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 t of salt.
- You need 1 c of milk.
- You need 1/4 c of + 1/2 T melted butter at room temp.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 t of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 c of dried cherries.
- It’s 1.5 T of orange zest ( i used 2 types of oranges for great flavor.
- Prepare 1/2-1 t of almond extract *optional.
Think of a ridiculously tender and moist sweet-orange crumb, paired with wonderful tangy cranberries. Dairy-free: I've made these simple gluten free muffins dairy-free very easily. I replaced the butter with my favorite vegan butter replacement, which for me is either Melt brand or Miyoko's Kitchen brand. There is more moisture in those butter replacements than there is in the "real" thing.
Orange Cherry Gluten Free Muffins step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Line a 12 cup muffin tin with paper muffin cups.
- In med bowl whisk first 4 ingredients. In a larger bowl mix together everything else except cherries and zest. Combine wet and dry ingredients, then add zest and cherries and mix in..
- Divide batter evenly between 12 cups. Bake 20 mins or until golden brown..
If you're vegan, you're probably thinking yaaaaaaas! Autumn Calabrese and her brother Chef Bobby Calabrese have rounded out the rest of the recipe using gluten-free flour, almond flour, baking powder, chopped walnuts, sea salt, ground flaxseed, vanilla. Keywords: gluten free, muffin, muffins, Paleo, Paleo recipes, Recipes. I may try to see what an egg replacer & using apple sauce (in place of the oil) would do to the muffins – I love the idea of orange & chocolate together!! This recipe makes gluten free cranberry orange muffins that contain no refined sugar, no flour, and no added fat.