Cherry Tomato Chicken. Repeat with remaining chicken and oil. Add wine, tomatoes and garlic to skillet. This EASY Chicken and Cherry Tomato Pasta has a garlic-y backdrop with sweetness from the natural sugars that are released from the cherry tomatoes.
Remove the chicken from the oven and add the remaining tomatoes, olives and juices to the pan surrounding the chicken. Add cherry tomatoes and cook, stirring often or tossing in the pan, until they begin to shrivel and burst. Chicken Cherry Tomato Pasta – a pasta dish packed with burst cherry tomatoes, topped with buttery herb and garlic oven roasted chicken breast. You can have Cherry Tomato Chicken using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cherry Tomato Chicken
- Prepare 1/4 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Italians seasoning.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of pepper.
- You need 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
- It’s 1 pound of boneless skinless chicken thighs.
- Prepare 30 of cherry tomatoes halved.
- You need 2 of medjool dates chopped.
- It’s 3 of gloves garlic slices.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of white wine.
- It’s to taste of Grated cheese.
A quick and flavour packed complete meal! This recipe for pasta made with a burst cherry tomato sauce plus buttery herb and garlic roasted chicken breast is quick and simple to throw together, but is. The flavors in this chicken are reminiscent of the a Cacciatore, only fresher and much more fitting with spring and summer. But that Italian flare means this chicken is perfect with a sprinkling of parmesan.
Cherry Tomato Chicken instructions
- Mix flour, salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning and spread on a large plate.
- Dredge chicken thighs in flour mixture.
- Heat two tablespoons olive in large pan over medium heat.
- Pan fry chicken until cooked through.
- Remove chicken from pan and set aside. Leave oil/chicken juices in pan..
- Return pan to medium heat and add remaining olive oil.
- Add tomatoes and garlic. Cook until tomatoes begin to break down and garlic begins to brown (about 5 min). Stir consistently to avoid burning..
- Add dates to pan and cook until tomatoes are completely broken down.
- Turn heat to high and add white wine. Cook until alcohol is complete burned off.
- Add chicken back to pan and cover with tomato mixture. Sprinkle with grated cheese..
- Serve on it's own or over pasta!.
And don't forget the fresh parsley, it isn't just a garnish here, it enhances the brightness of the tomatoes and really makes this taste of fresh just picked vine tomatoes. Creamy Tomato Basil Chicken is a simple, one pan meal that the entire family will love. With only five ingredients that are most likely in your pantry, this is an easy recipe that will become a dinner favourite! Lush and saucy is how I would describe this creamy tomato basil chicken. I posted a sneak peek of it to my Instagram story last week and immediately received a flurry of messages requesting the recipe.