🍒 Cherry pineapple 🍍 dump cake. I guarantee this cherry dump cake will be a favorite. It's the easiest dessert recipe you'll ever make and OH MY GOSH so stinking good. I admit the name isn't all too appealing, but you literally just "dump" the ingredients into the pan.
All Reviews for Cherry Pineapple Cabana Dump Cake. Best Cherry Pineapple Dump Cake Ingredients. At their most basic, dump cakes are nothing more than a box of cake mix with some fruit filling. You can have 🍒 Cherry pineapple 🍍 dump cake using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of 🍒 Cherry pineapple 🍍 dump cake
- You need 1 box of yellow cake mix.
- It’s 2 (21 oz) of cans cherry pie filling.
- It’s 1 (8 oz) of can crushed pineapple in juice.
- It’s 1/4 cup of packed brown sugar.
- You need 1/3-1/2 cup of sliced almonds.
- Prepare 1 1/2 sticks of butter sliced use enough to cover cake.
How Do You Make A Cherry Pineapple Dump Cake? This pineapple dump cake with cherries just might be the very first cake I ever made on my own. See more ideas about Cherry pineapple dump cake, Dump cake recipes and Delicious desserts. cherry pineapple dump cake. My mom used to make this with just the pie filling and it was fruit crisp to us.
🍒 Cherry pineapple 🍍 dump cake step by step
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees and lightly grease a 9×13 inch baking dish.
- Spread both cans of cherry pie filling in bottom and then spoon on and lightly spread crushed pineapple on.
- Sprinkle on the whole box of dry cake mix and top evenly with butter slices in rows and sprinkle on sliced almonds and brown sugar evenly.
- Bake for 35 to 45 minutes or till it's nice and brown on top.
- Enjoy 🤗 ❤.
Campfire dump cake is one of our favorite camping desserts. A classic dump cake is made with a can of crushed pineapple and pie filling. We think cherry filling is a perfect match! Dump in the pineapple and juice, spreading evenly. Cherry Pineapple Dump Cake comes together in a matter of minutes.