Cherry Cheesecake Cookies. This one has lots of chilling time, but it easy to do. Pillow-y soft, with a sweet glazed cherry and crunchy graham cracker crumbs- these cherry cheesecake thumbprint cookies are sure to be a family favorite! Cheesecake is delicious, but its decadence comes at a price; it's one of the fussiest desserts to prepare.
I used homemade sugar cookie dough for my crust, but you can use refrigerated cookie dough. Mini Cherry Cheesecake Sugar Cookie Cups are delicious little bite-sized bits of heaven and are perfect for Valentine's Day! Use our food conversion calculator to calculate any metric or US weight conversion. You can have Cherry Cheesecake Cookies using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cherry Cheesecake Cookies
- You need 1 1/4 cups of finely crushed graham crackers (about 1 sleeve).
- Prepare 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 1/2 sticks of unsalted butter, softened.
- It’s 1/2 cup of packed light brown sugar.
- It’s 1 of egg, separated.
- It’s 4 oz of cream cheese softened.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need of Cherry pie filling.
Ounces-Grams, fluid ounces-milliliters, Tsp-Tbsp, Tbsp-Cup Best Ever Chocolate cherry Cheesecake, Baked Chocolate Cherry Cheesecake, Cherry Chocolate Cheesecakes Cherry Cheesecakes, Chocolate Cheesecake. Place cheesecake on paper-lined cookie sheet. Spread glaze over cooled cheesecake, allowing some to flow down side. This creamy cherry cheesecake recipe is made from scratch and topped with delicious cherry pie filling.
Cherry Cheesecake Cookies step by step
- Preheat the oven to 350°. Line baking sheet with parchment paper or silicone baking mats..
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the graham cracker crumbs, flour and baking powder..
- In a medium bowl, with a hand mixer or stand mixer, beat together the butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy, about 2 minutes. Add the egg white and beat until well combined..
- Stir graham cracker mixture into butter mixture until combined..
- In another medium bowl, beat together the cream cheese and granulated sugar until combined. Add in egg yolk and vanilla and mix until smooth..
- Using a medium cookie scoop about 2 tablespoons, scoop out the cookie dough and place on prepared baking sheets. Flatten slightly, pressing your thumb or a round measuring teaspoon into the center of the ball to create a small bowl shape. Repeat with the remaining dough..
- Spoon or pipe the cream cheese mixture into the indents you made in the cookies..
- Bake for 12 minutes or until filling is barely set and the cookies are lightly golden..
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes on the baking sheet before removing them and cooking completely on wire rack..
- Spoon cherry pie filling onto your cookies before serving..