Black Pepper Crusted Pork Tenderloin With Black Cherry Reduction. Black Pepper Crusted Pork Tenderloin with Black Cherry Reduction. This succulent dish has all the things I love in The sauce is made in the pan after the meat is cooked and the sweet and tangy fruit sauce pairs perfectly with the spicy black pepper crust on the pork. The darker the cherry the sweeter the juice.
Check my website, foodwishes.com, for the full story, recipe ingredients and more details. Slice your crusted tenderloin into four filet mignon steaks or. See how to make an incredibly easy pork tenderloin with black cherry sauce. You can have Black Pepper Crusted Pork Tenderloin With Black Cherry Reduction using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Black Pepper Crusted Pork Tenderloin With Black Cherry Reduction
- Prepare 1 of pork tenderloin (not loin).
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of oil.
- You need 1 clove of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1/3 cup of white vinegar.
- You need 1 cup of chicken stock.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of black cherry preserves.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of Lots of cracked black pepper.
- You need 2 tablespoons of butter.
View top rated Black pepper crusted tenderloin recipes with ratings and reviews. Guests will be impressed by this elegant entree and its golden crumb coating with peppery pizazz. This easy pork tenderloin recipe is baked with a simple mixture of mustard, garlic, and herbs. It takes less than an hour–perfect for a weeknight meal!
Black Pepper Crusted Pork Tenderloin With Black Cherry Reduction instructions
- Trim the silver skin off the pork tenderloin with a sharp knife. Don't worry about the little pieces of fat – they will melt right off..
- Season with salt to taste and then coat it with cracked black pepper. Use tongs to turn and roll the pork tenderloin, patting it all over so that it is completely encrusted in the black pepper. What you want is a nice spicy black pepper crust to counter balance that sweet savory delicious black cherry sauce..
- Pre-heat oven to 375°F. Heat oil in a skillet and brown the tenderloin on all four sides, about 3-4 minutes per side..
- Transfer skillet to the oven and cook for 20 minutes for medium. Take skillet out of the oven and transfer tenderloin to a cutting board, loosely cover with foil and let it rest..
- Meanwhile, using the same hot skillet, add the minced garlic, vinegar, chicken stock and black cherry preserve. Stir well and cook until it has reduced by about half. Turn heat off. Then whisk in the butter. Pour sauce into serving dish..
- Slice tenderloin on the bias and place on top of the black cherry sauce. Serve immediately..
Dried thyme provides flavor, along with garlic and freshly ground black pepper. Some other herb alternatives: sage, rosemary, tarragon, summer. Pork tenderloin, marinated in buttermilk, breaded with panko and baked. Served with Dijon mustard cream sauce. The buttermilk infuses the pork with a little tang, and the panko provides a nice crunchy crust to the rounds.