Ornate cherry rice balls. Ornate cherry rice balls Japanese cherry rice balls eaten at a picnic or cherry-blossom viewing. Remove the three beautiful bowls for. Japanese cherry rice balls eaten at a picnic or cherry-blossom viewing kurokumabonbon.
I tried skipping the salt once, but the. Great recipe for Kid-Friendly Decorative Rice Balls for Cherry Blossom Viewing. I came up with this recipe to spice up a kid's bento lunch box. You can have Ornate cherry rice balls using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ornate cherry rice balls
- It’s 300 g of rice.
- Prepare 5 g of salted cherry.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need 2 tsp of white sesame.
Kids love these rice balls since they taste good and look good with the imitation crab sticks and the carrot slice cherry blossom. Cherry Blossom Rice Balls are basically plain white rice balls and topped with salted cherry blossom preserve. Take freshly-cooked rice, and mold it with both hands into cylinders while it is still warm. Then, press the salted cherry blossom on top lightly until they stick together.
Ornate cherry rice balls instructions
- Wash the salted cherry blossoms with water, soak in water for about 5 minutes to remove salt, and drain with kitchen paper..
- Remove the three beautiful bowls for decoration and chop the rest..
- Put the rice in a bowl, mix the chopped cherry blossom salted with white sesame, Season with salt..
- Divide the rice into 6 equal parts and hold it in a bowl shape. Put the cherry blossoms for decoration on top..
- Completed in a lunch box..
Very simple indeed, but the recipe bursts with salty flavor. If cherries evade you, try using blackberries, lightly cooked blackcurrants or raspberries instead. They created ornate furniture from walnut, maple, and cherry wood with large claw and ball feet. While inlays were still often used, painted highlights and wood carving to decorate pieces were becoming more common. Find an unusual mix of decorative accessories like wall clocks, mirrors and vases to add new personality to your living room.