Gregtsters Chocolate Cheesecake with Black-cherry Glaze & Oreo cookie infused with coffee crust!!!!!. Spread glaze over cooled cheesecake, allowing some to flow down side. Serve topped with remaining pie filling. My love for chocolate-covered cherries inspired this fun and fancy cheesecake that's perfect for Christmas.
Perfect for breakfast, dessert, or a special holiday treat. I wanted them a little more dense – like a fried cake donut is. I wanted them to have plenty of chocolate flavor. You can cook Gregtsters Chocolate Cheesecake with Black-cherry Glaze & Oreo cookie infused with coffee crust!!!!! using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Gregtsters Chocolate Cheesecake with Black-cherry Glaze & Oreo cookie infused with coffee crust!!!!!
- You need 4 (8 oz) of packages of cream cheese.
- It’s 3/4 Cup of heavy whipping cream.
- You need 1/3 cup of Coco.
- It’s 2 of large Eggs.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Corn Starch.
- It’s 1 TBS of vanilla.
- You need 1 2/3 Cups of Sugar.
- Prepare of Crust.
- You need 2/3 of of box of family size Oreo cookies.
- Prepare 1/3 Cup of Smart Balance.
- You need 1 TBS of French Roast Coffee.
- Prepare of Glaze.
- You need 2 cans of Oregon Black Cherries.
- You need 1 Cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Columbia Crest Merlo wine.
BAKED CHOCOLATE CHERRY CHEESECAKE RECIPE Summer brings an abundance of cherries which work a treat in desserts such as this baked chocolate cherry cheesecake. Black Cherry Cheesecake is a hybrid cannabis strain. Black Cherry Cheesecake leaves users relatively clear-headed while providing strong, sedating body sensations that can make motivation difficult. Very Cherry Ghirardelli® Chocolate CheesecakeCherry Cheesecake on a Layer of Fudge Cake Black-Out CakeOur Deepest, Richest Chocolate Cake with Chocolate Chips, Finished with Spicy Chicken Chipotle PastaHoney Glazed Chicken, Asparagus, Red and Yellow Peppers, Peas, Garlic.
Gregtsters Chocolate Cheesecake with Black-cherry Glaze & Oreo cookie infused with coffee crust!!!!! step by step
- Crust Take the cream filling out of the cookies by crapping them with a knife. Place them in a blender along with a 1/3 cup of Smart Balance blend until it becomes a powdery paste but not too fine. About the size of coarsely ground coffee then add coffee. Then cut paper to fit pan & press evenly on pan. Cook at 350 degrees for 12 min. Let cool.
- Batter add half the cream cheese & Sugar & mix lightly. Add Corn starch & coco mix lightly. Then add eggs one at a time along with vanilla & blend in cream. Pour in pan with the crust & place in a bigger pan with 1 in of water & cook at 350 degrees for 1 hr 15 min. Pull out of oven let stand for 1 hr. Then chill in fridge overnight..
- Glaze This is a very tricky to get right so as far as time goes Pay more attention to the thickness of the Glaze. Place 2 cans of cherries along with the juice, 1 cup of sugar, 1/2 tsp of cinnamon & 1 cup Merlo wine & bring to a boil. In a glass mix 1/3 Cup of corn starch 1/2 cup water mix well & slowly poor into sauce. Make sure you keep stirring & when it gets to a thick glaze take off the burner & let cool. Then place in fridge to chill..
Cool and top with Chocolate Glaze and chocolate curls (optional). Choc crust, vanilla cheesecake and stewed cherries. Place the cherries in a pan with the sugar, lemon juice, kirsch/cherry brandy and vanilla extract. Strawberry cake with cream, dripping chocolate glaze and a lit candle in a plate on a colorful background for birthday and holiday celebrations. Make a wish and blow out the candle on the birthday cake.