Chip N Cherry Bread. Today I made Chip 'N Cherry Bread! It's like fruit cake, but actually good! This recipe was my Grandpa's favorite!
Put the eggs, sugar and salt into a mixing bowl and whisk until light and frothy. Add the milk, heavy cream and vanilla and continue to whisk until well combined. Pour liquid mixture over the bread and. You can cook Chip N Cherry Bread using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chip N Cherry Bread
- You need 3 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Sugar.
- It’s 1 of & 1/2 Cups Flour.
- You need 1 of & 1/2 tsp Baking Powder.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Chocolate Chips.
- You need 2 Cups of Chopped Walnuts.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Chopped Dates.
- It’s 1 Cup of Halved Maraschino Cherries with the juice.
This is a really sweet bread. I made it to share with co-workers and to use up my extra cherries. It tastes great with a cup of coffee or tea. Chocolate chips and dried cherries are a match made in heaven in these lightly sweetened yeast bread loaves.
Chip N Cherry Bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 325° F..
- Beat together the eggs & dry ingredients..
- Mix in the chocolate chips, walnuts, dates, & maraschino cherries..
- Bake in a greased/floured 9x5in loaf pan for 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean..
Chocolate Cherry Bread. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Sift flour, baking powder and. and sugar. Place the bread cubes, chocolate chips and cherries in a large bowl. MORE+ LESS On low speed, alternately add flour mixture with sour cream, beating just until blended after each addition. Stir in cherries and chocolate chips.