Cherry Jello Poke Cake. Browse For Yummy & Hassle-Free Cake & Cupcake Recipes From Kraft®. Cherry jello poke cake is super easy to make! The cake is poked all over to allow the jello mixture to saturate the cake.
An easy and classic moist poke cake seeping with delicious cherry jello mixed with coke and topped with a cool and creamy vanilla topping. Poke cakes are so fun, and this Cherry Poke Cake is no exception. Easier to make than just a white cake with cherry filling, and more delicious too! You can cook Cherry Jello Poke Cake using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cherry Jello Poke Cake
- You need 1 Pkg. of White Cake.
- Prepare of Eggs and Oil called for on Cake Mix.
- Prepare 1 of Lg. Pkg. Cherry Instant Jello Mix.
- Prepare 1 Can of Cherry Pie Filling.
- Prepare Tub of Cool Whip or Whipped Topping.
- You need 1 Jar of Maraschino Cherries.
As I've mentioned before, I am not much of a cake or decorator. How to make jello poke cake. Bake: To get started, mix the cake batter and then bake according to package directions. Poke holes in cake with a meat fork or wooden skewer; gradually pour gelatin over cake.
Cherry Jello Poke Cake instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 ° F.
- Spray a 13×9 glass or metal pan with nonstick Cooking spray. Set aside..
- In a large mixing bowl add white Cake mix n mix like it says on box instructions. Then poor batter into prepared pan n bake til cake is golden brown n when a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean its done. Take cake out of oven. With the handle of a wooden spoon or anything that can make small holes. Make lil holes all over the cake as many u want. Then set cake aside..
- In a medium sized mixing bowl or measuring cup add jello mix n mix like it says on the box. Once mix is dissolved poor all over the top of the cake til cake and holes are completely covered with jello mix (you might have some leftover). Depends on how much you want to use..
- Then add the cherry pie Filling n spread evenly all over the top of the cake. Then do the same with the cool whip over the filling. Then drain or reserve the cherry juice for other uses, just lay the cherries out over top to decorate the cake..
- Once done refridgerate cake for 10 minutes or til ready to serve. Then enjoy ;).
Jello Poke Cake Recipe is the perfect dessert to bring to family gatherings, pot lucks, holidays and more. With just a few ingredients, this cake is super easy to make and even the kids can help. Strawberry jello poke cake is a really moist and delicious cake recipe that can be made in hardly any time at all. Poke holes at once down through cake with a fork. While the cake cools, combine the gelatin with boiling water.