Cherry Delight. Cherry Delight – a dessert that's always a hit at parties and get-togethers. No-bake cheesecake layer topped with cherry pie filling makes this an irresistible treat! Pour cans of cherries on top of the cream cheese mixture – then top the cherries with cool whip.
Today I'm sharing one of my grandma's all time family favorite recipe. This smooth and creamy cheesecake-like treat is light, sweet and pretty, too. See more ideas about Cherry delight, Cherry, Cherries jubilee. You can have Cherry Delight using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cherry Delight
- It’s 16-18 of crushed graham crackers.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of melted butter.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 (8 oz) of container Cool Whip.
- You need 1 pkg of cream cheese (softened).
- It’s 1 cup of powder sugar.
- It’s 1 can of cherry pie filling.
Whip up a super easy no bake cherry delight with Dream Whip, cream cheese, and a pecan crust. Pineapple fluff is sandwiched between a graham cracker crust and cherry pie filling. Other pie fillings also work with this recipe. Cherry Delight is an agent with N.
Cherry Delight step by step
- 1st layer- Mix graham crackers, sugar, and melted butter. Layer a 9×13 pan..
- 2nd layer- whip cream cheese, cool whip, and powder sugar together and layer over graham cracker mixture..
- Top with cherry filling and chill overnight..
It's playful, sweet, tart, flowery, fruity and most important friggin' delicious. It makes your soul go into a wild olfactory roller coaster ride. This Easy Cherry Delight Dessert is out of this world delicious! INSTAGRAM: @HINDASH Cherry Delight on the beautiful Farah @fafiabdelaziz PRODUCTS USED: SKIN: @caudalie VinoPerfect Essence, @marcbeauty Under(Cover). Theater space and seating is limited!