Delicious Ravioli (butter,garlic,basil &cherry tomatoes). Ravioli With Olive Oil And Butter Sauce Recipes. Lemon-Garlic Butter Sauce for SeafoodSimply Recipes. This recipe of ravioli uses refreshing green garlic and basil flavoured pasta dough filled with tomatoes, tossed with Alfredo sauce.
Try this delicious Ravioli with Parmesan Garlic Butter recipe for your next meal! You'll enjoy the rich texture and buttery goodness of this pasta dish. Looking for an easy ravioli recipe? You can cook Delicious Ravioli (butter,garlic,basil &cherry tomatoes) using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Delicious Ravioli (butter,garlic,basil &cherry tomatoes)
- Prepare 300 grams of Ravioli.
- Prepare 100 grams of butter.
- You need 1 clove of garlic.
- You need 20 of cherry tomatoes.
- You need 10 of fresh basil.
- Prepare 1 of grated parmesan cheese.
This Toasted Garlic-Butter Ravioli with Spinach Recipe from Delish.com is the best. Prepare a rimmed sheet pan with parchment paper. Cook pasta according to package directions until al dente. Remove ravioli using a slotted spoon and place in a single layer on.
Delicious Ravioli (butter,garlic,basil &cherry tomatoes) instructions
- Add the ravioli in boiling water and cook for 5-7 min.
- In meantime cut the cherry tomatoes in halfs and chopp the garlic.
- On medium heat add the butter in frying pan and when I starts to melt add chopped garilc and then add cherry tomatoes and cook just untill tomatoes start to soften, take out of heat and add the basil leaves.
- When ravioli is cooked drain the water out and add the butter with cherry tomatoes in the ravioli, mix well.
- Serve topped with grated parmesan cheese.
This ravioli is so easy to make (you begin with a store-bought ravioli after all. One thing I love about this pasta is that it isn't made with an alfredo sauce that consists of a base of just cream and butter. The sun dried tomatoes and basil and so much deliciousness. Stir in basil, parsley, lemon juice, salt and butter. Drain ravioli well and place in a large shallow serving dish.