Beef and Udon Stir-fry. Beef Noodle Stir Fry – The easiest stir fry ever! And you can add in your favorite veggies, making this to be the perfect clean-out-the-fridge type meal! I use coconut oil to fry the cabbage and I find that imparts a nice nutty flavour to this dish.
Make the peanut sauce: whisk together all ingredients in a medium bowl. Once beef and vegetables are tender, add gailan, udon noodles, and peanut sauce. Here is how to make Beef and Udon Noodle Stir-Fry. You can cook Beef and Udon Stir-fry using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beef and Udon Stir-fry
- It’s 1 lb of beef sirloin, cut into 1/4 inch strips.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of mirin.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of rice wine vinegar.
- You need 2 tbsp of honey.
- It’s 2 tsp of toasted sesame oil.
- You need 1 package of (about 7 oz) precooked udon noodles.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic, chopped.
- You need 1 of thumb-sized nub ginger, peeled and choped.
- You need 1 of shallot chopped.
- You need 3 of green onions, chopped.
- You need 1/4 cup of water chestnuts, chopped.
- Prepare 1 handful of cilantro, leaves and stems chopped separately.
It can be made quickly and easily using Beef. Kikkoman Cookbook mainly introduces Japanese dishes using Kikkoman Soy Sauce. Easily search for various recipes for fried, stewed and other foods. You can find something for parties at home, treating.
Beef and Udon Stir-fry instructions
- In a mixing bowl, combine the beef with the soy sauce, mirin vinegar, honey and sesame oil. Cover and let marinate for 30 minutes..
- Bring 2 cups of water to a boil in a small pot. Drop in the udon and simmer for 3 minutes or until the noodles separate on their own. Drain and rinse the noodles with cold water, then set them aside..
- Add a splash of peanut oil to a large nonstick pan on high heat. Add the beef (but not the marinade) and let fry 1 minute until brown. Add the garlic, ginger and shallot and fry another 1 minute until fragrant..
- Add the green onions, water chestnuts, chopped cilantro stems and udon to the pan. Pour in the marinade and add several grinds of black pepper. Stir together and let fry for 5 minutes. Toss with the chopped cilantro leaves before serving..
In this recipe, we're making an easy stir-fry inspired by a range of Asian cuisines. Throw in the marinated beef, along with all the saucy stuff from the bowl, and stir-fry for another minute. Throw in the mangetout and broccoli, then pour in a little splash of water – this will steam up and help to cook the. Because beef stir fry is a quick cooking process. You can use a lower grade beef for stew because as long as you cook it for an hour or two on low heat (In this beef stir-fry recipe, I suggest to add ginger and only the white portion of the scallion.