Instant Pot chicken lo mein. Pour the Lo Mein sauce into the Instant Pot and stir to coat the chicken and vegetables. Break the Lo Mein Noodles in half and place in a criss-cross Cooking Chicken Lo Mein Directions. Fasten the lid onto the Instant Pot.
This is an easy chicken lo mein recipe that you can make in less time than ordering takeout! The best part is that you can put only what you want into it. These Instant Pot Lo Mein Noodles with chicken are just about the easiest thing to make in your Instant Pot and it totally makes Asian stir fry night Everything just goes in the Instant Pot! You can cook Instant Pot chicken lo mein using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Instant Pot chicken lo mein
- You need 2 of chicken breast cut into chuncks.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- You need 1 tablespoon of minced garlic.
- It’s 1 of small onion diced.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of soy sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of hoisin sauce.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 cups of chicken broth.
- It’s 8 ounces of thin spaghetti noodles.
- You need 1 can of water chestnuts.
- Prepare 1 cup of diced sweet peppers.
- It’s 1 package of steamed broccoli.
- It’s 4 tablespoons of cornstarch.
While I want to say that there's no secret formula to making this Instant Pot Lo Mein (aka Chinese stir fry. Not only is Instant Pot Chicken Lo Mein quick and easy to make, but it's also a great way to save a few bucks! Chicken lo mein noodles in instant pot. This recipes is very easy to follow and you whole family will love it.
Instant Pot chicken lo mein step by step
- Sauté chicken garlic and onion in olive oil in the instant pot.
- Add soy sauce, hoisin sauce, brown sugar, chicken broth, water chestnuts and peppers.
- Break spaghetti noodles in half and place on top of mixture making sure all noodles are under liquid.
- Set instant pot to manual high pressure for 5 minutes. Quick release and add steamed broccoli, mixing everything together..
- Mix 4 tablespoons cornstarch with enough water to make a thick slurry..
- Set instant pot to sauté and stir in cornstarch slurry until sauce thickens..
You will need just a bunch ingredients You can absolutely use chicken breasts instead of chicken thighs if you like to. I used thighs because my kids prefer dark meat. Cover the Instant Pot and secure the lid. Make sure the valve is set to sealing. One Pot Chicken Lo Mein Recipe that is simple to make for your family.