You can cook Cranberry-Apple Casserole using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cranberry-Apple Casserole
- It’s 3 cups of peeled, chopped apples (delicious).
- You need 2 cups of fresh or frozen cranberries.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of all purpose flour.
- You need 2/3 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 3 pkg of instant oatmeal (apples & cinnamon or cinnamon & spice.
- It’s 3/4 cup of chopped pecans.
- It’s 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of firmly packed brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of margarine, melted.
Cranberry-Apple Casserole step by step
- Preheat oven 350. Combine apples, cranberries, and 2 tbsp flour. Toss to coat, add 2/3 cup sugar, mix well. Place in a 2 quart casserole dish..
- Combine oatmeal, chopped pecans, 1/2 cup flour, brown sugar, and melted butter. Mix all together well in casserole dish and place in oven uncovered for 45 minutes. Enjoy!.