Mike's Versatile Roasted Garlic Spread. This velvety smooth, decadent roasted garlic spread is creamy, caramel-ly, and vegan, and tastes delicious slathered on everything! But it wasn't until my later years in college and post-graduation that I started to fully understand all of the versatility that garlic has and all of the flavors it possesses. How to Make and Shoot Roasted Garlic Spread.
This smoky, tangy sauce takes flavor cues from ajvar, a roasted red pepper spread from the Toss it with pasta, mix it with roasted eggplant for a dip, or cook up some baked fish wraps (see Transfer the garlic to a food processor and add paprika, salt and cayenne; process to finely chop the garlic. ROASTED GARLIC BREAD Michael Chiarello Cooking Channel Garlic, Olive Oil, Thyme, Unsalted Butter, Crusty Bread Loaf. Roasted garlic is nearly impossible to resist at this time of year, whether it appears as a toast topper or an enhancement to fluffy mashed potatoes. You can cook Mike's Versatile Roasted Garlic Spread using 20 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mike's Versatile Roasted Garlic Spread
- It’s of ● For The Spread.
- Prepare 150 Cloves of Fresh Garlic [shucked – left whole].
- Prepare as needed of Garlic Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Granulated Garlic Powder.
- It’s 1 of Good Pinch Crushed Saffron.
- Prepare 1/3 Cup of Sun Dried Tomatoes [julienne cut – chopped – in oil].
- You need 1/4 Cup of Fresh Chopped Parsley Leaves.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Red Pepper Flakes.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Dried Rosemary.
- You need 1/2 tsp of White Pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sea Salt [or more to taste].
- It’s of ● For The Sides Or Ideas [as needed].
- It’s of Thick Pita Bread.
- It’s of Fresh Bagles.
- You need of Quality Crackers.
- Prepare of Fresh Vegetables.
- It’s of Water Chestnuts.
- You need of Bamboo.
- It’s of Cream Cheese.
- You need of Butter.
Roasted Garlic Parmesan Potatoes. featured in Sides for Garlic Lovers. In a small bowl, mix salt, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, and paprika. Sprinkle seasoning on potatoes and toss to coat. Homemade Roasted Garlic Butter – A Dash of Ginger.
Mike's Versatile Roasted Garlic Spread step by step
- Here's what you'll need..
- 150 fresh coves pictured..
- Mix everything together and place on 2 sheets of tin foil. Then place on another cross ways. Drizzle again with garlic oil..
- Wrap up tightly with seams at the top..
- Roast at 375° for 45 minutes. Check to see if a knife can easily slide through a larger clove. If not, re-wrap and roast longer..
- Mash your garlic mixture with a potato masher well..
- Purée mixture if you'd like for dishes such as mashed potatoes. If you can't decided between mashed and purée – split mixture in half..
- Can while hot. Reheat if necessary. Seal tightly and flip jars over until cooled. This will help seal them..
- Serve this spread with bagels, pita wedges, garlic Triskets and various fresh vegetables. Enjoy & prepare to stank!.
Soft, sweet and mellow roasted garlic, a pinch of salt and fresh chopped parsley combine to make this endlessly versatile roasted garlic butter. Roasted garlic is a pretty magical culinary trick. The slow cooking process takes pungent, spicy garlic and turns it into something so wonderfully mellow Stir mashed roasted garlic into a soft cheese such as goat's cheese or cream cheese and spread on crackers or toasted bread for an easy snack or. There are spreads that are all tofu, or all nut based, but we decided to use a mix of tofu and nuts to boost the protein, texture, and flavour profile. It also makes for a fantastic snack as a vegetable dip.