Mom's famous Spinach Dip. DadTV presents Mom's spinach dip recipe. This has been, and still is to this day a hit at any party or dinner function. Thank you Mom for letting me share.
Fresh spinach sauteed with garlic, cream cheese, and stuffed into fresh whole mushrooms. Wife, mom of three, coffee addict & crockpot obsessed! Join me as I share my favorite shortcut recipes right here! You can have Mom's famous Spinach Dip using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mom's famous Spinach Dip
- You need 1/2 C of mayo.
- You need 1 can of chopped water chestnuts, drained.
- It’s 1 pkg of Knorrs dry vegetable soup mix.
- It’s 2 bunches of green onions, chopped.
- It’s 1 of pd. sour cream.
- It’s 10 oz of frozen spinach, thawed and drained.
- You need of club crackers for dipping.
This Healthy Spinach Dip Recipe with yogurt, twice more spinach and four times less mayo makes the same creamy and flavorful spinach dip you know. Spinach dip can be prepared in advance since this is cold spinach dip recipe. Although it does taste super good warm when mixed with fresh. This hot spinach dip covered in melted cheese is going to be your new favorite!
Mom's famous Spinach Dip instructions
- Chop the water chestnuts and green onions and mix everything together..
- Let chill in fridge for at least an hour before serving with crackers.
- My mom always hollows out a loaf of sheep hearders bread to put the dip in, and you can eat with the bread as well. If you want to be lazy you can just use a bowl like me ;).
This hot spinach dip is a cheesy appetizer perfect for cocktails with friends, or for a treat before your meal Her goal is to provide a safe space for busy moms to come find great resources and reliable ideas to help you. Hot and cheesy spinach dip, grab some chips, toasts or crudites and dig in! Perfect for parties or gatherings, you can double or triple the recipe Hi, I'm Gina Homolka, a busy mom of two girls, author and recipe developer here at Skinnytaste.com. My food philosophy is to eat seasonal, whole foods. Take a golf ball-sized handful of the meatball mixture and press it flat in the palm of your hand.