Baked chicken egg rolls. Spray tops of egg rolls with cooking spray. These baked chicken egg rolls are so easy to make! Wonton wrappers are stuffed with shredded chicken, and tons of cheese and baked to a crispy perfection!
Learn how to prepare this easy Baked Chicken Egg Rolls recipe like a pro. Egg rolls are usually deep fried, which really increases the calorie and fat counts. Be sure to use spring roll wrappers, which are thinner than egg roll wrappers; they will be crisp even though baked. You can have Baked chicken egg rolls using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked chicken egg rolls
- Prepare 1 tbs of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of cabbage, chopped.
- You need 1 cups of shredded carrots.
- You need 1 cups of bean sprouts.
- You need 1 can of water chestnuts/ chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of grated fresh ginger.
- You need 1 tbs of soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbs of corn starch.
- It’s 1/4 cup of water.
- You need 12 of egg rolls.
- You need 2 tbs of green onions / sliced.
- You need 2 pieces of chicken breasts.
Steps: • Take chicken and thoroughly clean/rinse and season with choice of spices. • Place chicken in a pan and grill on the oven until it is thoroughly. Layer the eggroll wrappers with thin slices of carrots, red peppers and green onions and top with the chicken tossed in the homemade Thai Peanut Sauce. Baked Southwest Chicken Egg Rolls are packed with seasoned chicken and veggies, then baked until crispy and golden brown. Southwest Egg Rolls are served with an avocado dipping sauce, which is easy and perfect!
Baked chicken egg rolls step by step
- Prepare veggies. Carrots, ginger, cabbage, chestnuts green onions, prepare chicken, wash and cut them, in very hot wok add 1/2 spoon oil add chicken cook very quickly set aside.
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet over m. Heat. Add cabbage, sprouts, carrots, chestnuts and ginger, cook stirring frequently for 5 mins. Add oil if necessary. Until they are wilt but still crispy. Mix corn starch with water and mix thoroughly. Add starch mixture with sauce and green onions to the pan. Add cooked chicken chicken, Cook extra 2 minutes. Until sauce thickens.
- After sauce cooled to handle, place two tbsp. Mixture on the center of the egg roll wrap..
- Fold the bottom up over the filling, next fold the two sides over..
- Roll it, prepare the oven to 400F. Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray. Place the roiled up egg rolls on a baking sheet. After spray the top of each egg roll with cooking spray. Cook 8/10 minutes.
- Until they are golden brown..
- Serve them with your favorite sauce..
These Buffalo Chicken Egg Rolls, filled with shredded boneless chicken breast, carrots, scallions, hot sauce and blue cheese make the perfect appetizer! Bake them in the oven or air fryer! Chicken Egg Rolls bursting with tender chicken and vegetable filling enveloped in tantalizing sweet and sour sauce! These Chicken Egg Rolls can be baked or fried, are freezer friendly AND the filling is made extra fast with your food processor – no hand veggie chopping! Egg rolls are really simple to make and you can stuff them with anything you choose!