Sweet Thai Chili Chicken. Sweet chili chicken is an easy recipe with crispy chicken and Thai sweet chili sauce. Finally, deep fry the crispy chicken and stir fry in the wok or skillet with some minced garlic, sweet chili sauce and lime juice. To serve, garnish and top the chicken with sesame seeds, chopped cilantro and you have.
This recipe shares a few secrets to create the best sweet chili chicken in less time, yields the best result. Sweet chili Thai style chicken is delicious, savory, and exotic. This sweet chili chicken is battered chicken pieces that are cooked to crispy brown perfection, then tossed in sweet chili sauce. You can have Sweet Thai Chili Chicken using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sweet Thai Chili Chicken
- Prepare 2 of Large Boneless Chicken Breasts.
- You need 1 cup of AP Flour.
- It’s 2 of Large Eggs, beaten.
- It’s 1-2 of Carrots Shredded.
- It’s 1 cup of Sweet Thai Chili Sauce.
- It’s 1 of Small Can of Water Chestnuts.
- It’s 2-4 of Green Onions, finely chopped.
- It’s of Salt and Pepper.
- It’s of Sesame Seeds.
- Prepare of Canola Oil.
- It’s 1 (15 ounce) of can of Chopped Pineapple, drained.
- Prepare of Steamed Rice.
Serve over rice for a complete meal that's even better than take out! I love to make my take out favorites at home, like cream cheese wontons, egg rolls, lemon chicken and. This Sticky glazed sweet Thai chili roasted chicken is a great way to liven up your dinner plans. So needless to say we needed a quick fuss free dinner.
Sweet Thai Chili Chicken step by step
- Cut Chicken Breasts into 1-2 inch pieces.
- Toss Chicken in Flour to coat, adding Salt and Pepper to taste.
- Dredge Chicken in beaten Eggs.
- Fry Chicken pieces in Canola Oil until golden brown.
- When browned, remove Chicken and set aside.
- Sauté Carrots, Onions, Water Chestnuts and Pineapple in 1-2 Tablespoons of Canola Oil.
- Add Chicken when fruit and vegetables are cooked.
- Add Thai Chili Sauce, stirring constantly to coat and finish cooking.
- Serve over steamed Rice and toss on Sesame Seeds to taste.
Thai Chili Roasted Chicken for the win! I had leftover sauce from last week when I made this for the blog and we definitely didn't mind having it again. Sweet Chili Thai Chicken WingsMy PCOS Kitchen. Thai Chicken Wings with Sweet Chili SauceMy PCOS Kitchen. Baked chicken wings tossed in a tangy sauce made with sweet thai chili, siracha, ginger, and soy sauce.