Mike's Spicy Hot & Sour Dumpling Soup. The craziest uncle on TV—catch him on Uncle Buck and Survivor's Remorse—takes on some of the craziest hot sauces in the world in this no-holds-barred. The original has a ton of flavor and is very unique, you won't find anything. The original has a ton of flavor and is very unique, you won't find anything.
You know I love my spicy cuisine. I've also brought in some collard greens, which is more typical of Green Gumbo, or Gumbo. Join to listen to great radio shows, DJ mix sets and Podcasts. You can cook Mike's Spicy Hot & Sour Dumpling Soup using 21 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mike's Spicy Hot & Sour Dumpling Soup
- It’s 1 Packet of Quality Hot & Sour Soup.
- You need 12 of Frozen Small Steamed Meat & Mushroom Dumplings [your choice – steamed in microwave].
- It’s 2 1/2 Cups of Beef Broth [instead of water – but substitute the exact amount manufacture calls for].
- Prepare 1/3 Cup of Fresh Thai Basil [chopped + reserves for garnish].
- You need to taste of Sushi Nori [dried seaweed – broken into small pieces – be careful with these as they can taste pretty fishy!].
- You need 1 tsp of Fresh Mint [chopped + reserves for garnish – optional].
- It’s 3 of Thai Chilies [minced – optional].
- You need 1 Dash of Coconut Milk [optional – only if you want that Thai flavor].
- You need 1/8 Cup of Water Chestnuts [chopped].
- Prepare to taste of Fresh Bean Sprouts.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Lemon Grass [fine minced].
- You need 2 tbsp of Fresh Chives [minced].
- Prepare 1 Dash of Lime Juice.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Soy Sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of Quality Fish Sauce.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Red Pepper Flakes.
- It’s 3 Cloves of Fresh Garlic [smashed & minced].
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of Pickled Ginger [minced].
- It’s 2 of Hard Boiled Eggs.
- Prepare as needed of Chow Mein Noodles.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Corn Starch & 1 tbsp Water [mixed well & added to your simmering pot – optional – only if you want to thicken your broth].
Never miss another show from Spicy_mike. Unlike our resident Ramen Lord Mike Satinover, who handles all things ramen with a chef-like Just like the vintage camera, Indomie's Mi Goreng Hot & Spicy ramen requires more steps than usual to. hot. new. Double the spiciness of the original Samyang Hot Chicken Ramen. Popular Spicy Ramen from The flavor is good.
Mike's Spicy Hot & Sour Dumpling Soup instructions
- This and the next three photos below are what you'll need. Lemon Grass and sprouts not pictured. Sorry, it was late and I forgot..
- Coconut milk, soy sauce, Thai Chilies and fresh garlic cloves pictured..
- Water Chestnuts pictured..
- Boil your eggs. Bring eggs to a boil and shut off heat. Let set for 18 minutes covered, then chill. I always have boiled eggs at the ready in my fridge so that always saves some precious time for me..
- Quick chop what herbs that need be. Including garlic. Chives, Thai Basil, fresh mint and red pepper flakes pictured below..
- Microwave your dumplings as per your manufactures directions. Usually 1 minute is all it takes. You can easily find these delicious little juicy bad boys at your local Asian market. Or, even Costco or Sams Club if you have a membership there..
- Add everything except for boiled eggs and garnishments and simmer your soup. Add your corn starch and water mixture at end of high simmer if you want to thicken your broth. After all, you do want your broth to literally cling to your dumplings..
- Then, add your pre-steamed hot dumplings and gently stir..
- Garnish your soup with fresh Thai Basil, fresh mint, and top with sliced boiled eggs. Also, add crunchy Chow Mein Noodles. Serve with sides of Soy Sauce, fish sauce and chilled pickled Ginger. Enjoy your tiny midnight taste of Thailand!.
I personally don't think they were that hot but my daughter was running for milk after. Hot Chicken Flavor Ramen or buldak-bokkeum-myeon (Korean: 불닭볶음면), commonly known as the fire noodles, is a Flavor: Spicy Chicken Roasted NoodlesVerified Purchase. Find Chili Peppers Scale Mild Spicy Hot stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. If your guts can handle it, try Chongqing's signature noodle dish, xiaomian, which is spicier than its widely known Chengdu counterpart dandanmian. See, there were two Mikes, so to tell the difference between them, one is "Spicy Mike" and the other is "Mild Mike".